Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I don't know from where this guy got his info but he said this the other day. I forgot to share. He also talked about the scalping and hoarding I think and said he isn't afraid of defamation as he has evidences.

Screenshot_20210530-111352~2.png
Would Nvidia really blacklist a national distributor? There are also rumours of sellers importing graphics cards on their own so be careful of the warranty. Verify with the company's official RMA agency/company in India.
Anyway to me one thing is for sure, that there is no graphics cards shortage in India. It's just sellers hoarding them and selling for a huge profit. I've also seen the videos. And I definitely don't believe the guy who said they made only a few % profit selling graphics cards or the dealers who said they got them at a loss because distributors told them to take other components too. Calling bs here.

I don't know from where this guy got his info but he said this the other day. I forgot to share. He also talked about the scalping and hoarding I think and said he isn't afraid of defamation as he has evidences.

View attachment 106379
Would Nvidia really blacklist a national distributor? There are also rumours of sellers importing graphics cards on their own so be careful of the warranty. Verify with the company's official RMA agency/company in India.
Anyway to me one thing is for sure, that there is no graphics cards shortage in India. It's just sellers hoarding them and selling for a huge profit. I've also seen the videos. And I definitely don't believe the guy who said they made only a few % profit selling graphics cards or the dealers who said they got them at a loss because distributors told them to take other components too. Calling bs here.
Care to post the link?
Looks like मनगढ़ंत कहानी from a frustrated user.

Last edited:
They're not blacklisted lol that guy is just exaggerating out of frustration, how can they blacklist when people from Nvidia themselves do the same thing, not sure if Nvidia is selling it for high prices but I do know they give preference to the people they know. As for rptech, they do this fake sales where if 30 units are sold, some orders will be double booked like two guys get the same unit and in some cases it'll be booked but won't be processed, like in my case when I tried for 3060ti and they refund these orders and sell these cards to sellers for 10-15k extra. I know personally one seller who got a 3060ti directly from rptech during the last sale for 46k so anyone hoping to grab a FE card should be very lucky in sales or should know the right people.

As for hoarding GPUs I think it's the distributors and not the sellers. It's not going to change anytime soon though as the chip shortage is very real globally.

They're not blacklisted lol that guy is just exaggerating out of frustration, how can they blacklist when people from Nvidia themselves do the same thing,
That's what I said but he was super adamant about it and said he has proofs and everything. I told him to contact a journo even if he didn't want to give out his source but he refused. I do believe the other things he said, just not the blacklisted one. That would be very very strange. Nvidia would need to get a new partner for that.
He said a lot more in following comments. I didn't get the screenshots for those.
Care to post the link?
Looks like मनगढ़ंत कहानी from a frustrated user.
Maybe considered doxing so I posted only the screenshot.

BTW no change in pricing till now. I didn't notice any. Many of these sellers say "b2b possible" which is where all the hoarding and profit-making happen I think.

BTW no change in pricing till now. I didn't notice any.
Lol! who told you prices are gonna fall soon? Watch news. Bitcoining is in a very profitable state.
What you heard was just some lame sympathy..fake dreams and hopes.
If ever the prices will fall it will take few months and that too do not expect for getting down to original msrps. No ways!

That's what I said but he was super adamant about it and said he has proofs and everything. I told him to contact a journo even if he didn't want to give out his source but he refused. I do believe the other things he said, just not the blacklisted one. That would be very very strange. Nvidia would need to get a new partner for that.
He said a lot more in following comments. I didn't get the screenshots for those.
That won't change anything though, there was already an article by ign I think regarding the same issue. The problem is no matter who handles it it'll be the same, in India money is everything so unless there's more than one distributor for the same product it won't change a bit but this is a temporary rise in demand because of miners so I don't expect anything to change till chip shortage is over and mining goes down.

This is still way cheaper than covid treatment (see the corona thread). Go for it guys!

These must have been pre GST pricing which he would have told once you would finalize the deal like most offline dealers do to draw out customers. Sir +18% GST is separate while doing the billing :)
Probably ya but md and prime showing those cards for 180k while other sites I checked sold them for 155k, most are gone now though. So the big ones are scalping bad, as usual.

Back