Group Order: Premium Perfumes ROUND 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rivunited suggest a good perfume that lasts long and have a refreshing smell and one more with a sensational thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivunited suggest a good perfume that lasts long and have a refreshing smell and one more with a sensational thing.

If you like citrus fragrances then go for one of the Issey Miyake, There is also a Limited Edition Issey Miyake avilable for 400rs more than the normal price.
Another nice citrus smell would be the Versace Eau Frachie. Even D&G The one is really nice but does not last so long.
Or if you want a very distinct fragrance then Chanel Bleau de chanel for men or Armani Code or 212Sexy Men.
The names I mentioned all last for a pretty long time..

Or if you want a very distinct fragrance then Chanel Bleau de chanel for men or Armani Code or 212Sexy Men.
The names I mentioned all last for a pretty long time..
i really like the word distinct, you used. btw which one is better from the list
If you like citrus fragrances then go for one of the Issey Miyake, There is also a Limited Edition Issey Miyake avilable for 400rs more than the normal price.
Another nice citrus smell would be the Versace Eau Frachie. Even D&G The one is really nice but does not last so long.
which is better? whats so special with Special Ed.
and any flavor other than citrus?

i really like the word distinct, you used. btw which one is better from the list

which is better? whats so special with Special Ed.
and any flavor other than citrus?

It's not about which is better, It's about what goes well with the time of day and what you are using it as.
If you want something for daily use (casual) then go for 212 Sexy or Dior Fahrenheit.
If you are going for a more suited occasion then go for Armani Code or Chanel Bleau.
Also if you prefer perfumes with a stronger projection, So that people near by can also easily smell what you are wearing then go for something like Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (Gets a lot of attention from the ladies too ;) ).

It's not about which is better, It's about what goes well with the time of day and what you are using it as.
If you want something for daily use (casual) then go for 212 Sexy or Dior Fahrenheit.
If you are going for a more suited occasion then go for Armani Code or Chanel Bleau.
Also if you prefer perfumes with a stronger projection, So that people near by can also easily smell what you are wearing then go for something like Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (Gets a lot of attention from the ladies too ;) ).
ygpm bro/

Hi Rivunited,

I see that this perfume has been added to the list:

'Terre d'Hermes by HERMES (100ml) - 2300rs'

Is this EDT or EDP?

Can you please hold the order, meanwhile I will decide about adding this one too?

Hi @Rivunited,
Was looking for Armani Acqua Di Gio but today its showing to be sold-out :(.
Can you please let me know once it is available again(100 or 200 ml ones).Will confirm along with couple others(saving some shipping cost).
TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rivunited,
Was looking for Armani Acqua Di Gio but today its showing to be sold-out :(.
Can you please let me know once it is available again(100 or 200 ml ones).Will confirm along with couple others(saving some shipping cost).
TIA

Unfortunately ADG is totally sold out. but I will get in touch if there are any cancellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back