Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends, I have asked Rivunited to book a Issey Myake (M) 125ml for me. I have a query for people who bought it in the first round of order - can you please comment on the fragrance and lasting quality of the perfume that you got. Quick response will be appreciated as I plan to pay Rivunited soon :)
It's has very refreshing smell to it.. citrus based.. Simply loving it.

By the way Rivunited got my perfume just today... missed the Dior Fahrenheit absolute but the loving the Issey Miyake... Kudos bro..

---------- Post added 15-08-12 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-08-12 at 11:39 PM ----------

:hail: Rivunited seems itrust is not working. Instead Repped you.

This my rating Short comments
Genuine, Extremely Efficient , Friendly , Trust worthy, Responsible seller, A+++++.

I tested The One. Decent smell but Horrible, absolutely horrible longevity! Doesn't last at all!

Try out Terre D'hermes by Hermes. Amazing fragrance but pretty expensive (I guess). :p
Check out La nuit de l'homme by Yves saint Laurent too.
If you want a long lasting fragrance, but don't mind gourmand scents (gourmands work great on younger men) then try out Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier (readily available), very long lasting and a projection bomb! A*men by Thierry Mugler is also a great gourmand fragrance with epic longevity but havent seen in any of the malls.
Hope that helps.

I don't find Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier very long lasting and it is not projection bomb either...........But A*Men is definitely very very long lasting and projection is excellent !!!!!
U can get A*Men anywhere in Shoppers stop and Lifestyle mall...........

- - - Updated - - -

I tested The One. Decent smell but Horrible, absolutely horrible longevity! Doesn't last at all!

Try out Terre D'hermes by Hermes. Amazing fragrance but pretty expensive (I guess). :p
Check out La nuit de l'homme by Yves saint Laurent too.
If you want a long lasting fragrance, but don't mind gourmand scents (gourmands work great on younger men) then try out Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier (readily available), very long lasting and a projection bomb! A*men by Thierry Mugler is also a great gourmand fragrance with epic longevity but havent seen in any of the malls.
Hope that helps.

Its the older bottles of Le Male which have more potent juice.........Newer bottle have weaker juice and are not long lasting also projection is weaker........
How your experience is different than mine again all my bottles are procured from reputed branded shop in India and UK.........
I think its reformulation of this perfume that made this look cheaper than original version.......
What is your experience with newer bottle and Do anyone here has the same experience as that of mine...............

Oh, my bad. I used the older bottle it seems, which my cousin had.
Thanks for the heads up about A men, I'm surprised I never noticed it before there.

Do you have any experience with the bottle of JPG Le Male from Rivunited..........

Anyone here has used Le Male recently ? What is your opinion Rivunited about Le Male........Pls help

Do you have any experience with the bottle of JPG Le Male from Rivunited..........

Anyone here has used Le Male recently ? What is your opinion Rivunited about Le Male........Pls help

Well quite a few people have taken JPG Le Male.. Everyone seems to like it... Even I bought a bottle from the dealer for myself..
I don't have any experience with the older version.. but i like the fragrance a lot...
projection isnt as bad as you said it was.. but maybe ur right about the changes made to it (since you have tried the old version)... Longevity is about 6hrs.. so it was good enough for me :D
If you want to place orders and see prices... refer to the 3rd GO thread:
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-discussions/group-order-premium-perfumes-here-137741/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back