GTA : Liberty City Stories for PC?

Hi guys,

I know that GTA LCS is exclusive for PSP and PS2 (thats what i read when i googled it. ). But in some sites, it's showing me that PC version

Because i never heard about that and if there is one, i should've played it already. So just want to confirm is there PC version out for LCS?

Thanks guys. I thought of downloading that ISO file, but stopped there. :D

BTW Is the PSX Emulator will run smoothly with my rig?(See my siggy)

Even if you had downloaded and installed, it would have run for few minutes and then crashed.

Does PSX emulator run properly? I too have the emulator installed but never used it.

the DS emulator runs amazingly but the screen is way too small.

Even if you had downloaded and installed, it would have run for few minutes and then crashed.

Does PSX emulator run properly? I too have the emulator installed but never used it.

the DS emulator runs amazingly but the screen is way too small.

How can you be so sure if you have never used the emulator yourself ?

Might read it somewhere and simply pointing that here. BTW i used PSX when i had my PIII :)D) and since it failed to play games(obviously, but expected) i didn't tried it till today. But now due to LCS, i thought of using it.

In some forums, they claim that they are using PSX without any problem, with a decent config. Is that true guys?

crap! I got excited thinking R* announced LCS for PC.

Anyway, OP if you are going to try playing LCS using PSX, then please update here is you are successful in doing that. I would also love to give it a try. Especially VCS.

Really, I'd give anything to play a new GTA set in Vice City!

rajkumar_pb said:
^^ Why so? That guys i referred to was used a old Dual Core + 9xxx GT to play games thru PSX emulator?
PSX also includes PS1 games, ur rig will run PS1 games flawlessly, PS2? not so much. You need your proccy to be upwards of 3.4+ GHz and/or have a gfx card greater than 5770/GTX 260. (your current rig was my ex-rig, except i have a e7500 and a G31 mobo, so i know).

When i say it won't run on your rig i meant won't run with playable frames (30+), it may run with 5-15 fps, you can give it a shot. Use the emulator PCSX2.

If you just wanna play a GTA game, play GTA - Chinatown wars for the NDS via NO$GBA. Its ridiculously awesome. Also LCS and VCS (i have played them both on my ps2 and psp respectively) are very ordinary games, nothing in comparison to either GTA 3, SA or vice city, not even to chinatown wars, and you can forget GTA IV + its expansions totally, lol.

^^ I already played GTA CW in my PC a long time back and of course it's so good, but the screen is too tiny... :mad:

And i know that LCS and VCS are not so great game, but still, since i am a hardcore GTA fan, just want to give it a shot. No probs, i can OC it to 3.5GHz if needed, but regd that GPU part, man it sux. Yes, 5770/260? Well, i'll give it a try and let you know... :eek:hyeah:

With the correct emulator settings and plug-in' you can play it on your rig with out any problems. But the chances of you finding the correct settings is almost zero. You can try it on trail and error method.

rajkumar_pb said:
^^ I already played GTA CW in my PC a long time back and of course it's so good, but the screen is too tiny... :mad:

And i know that LCS and VCS are not so great game, but still, since i am a hardcore GTA fan, just want to give it a shot. No probs, i can OC it to 3.5GHz if needed, but regd that GPU part, man it sux. Yes, 5770/260? Well, i'll give it a try and let you know... :eek:hyeah:
I would actually recommend buying a used modded PS2 for like 3.5-4k and play on that, and there are way too many awesome games on ps2 too, so you could give them all a chance.

rajkumar_pb said:
^^ Bro, i dont want to spend 5k just to play these few games. I hope you understand. :)
I am sure u can get a modded used PS2 for under 4,000 bucks, but at the end it IS your decision, even the resale value of a PS2 is quite okay is you ask me. Like if you get it for 4k you can easily sell it for 3k again. BTW that are atleast 30 AAA titles for the PS2 no one should miss.

Back