Hathway cable broadband review

HI guyz i am using hathway 512 kbps u/l @ 599 since 2 months and i have no issues with it. they have good bandwith and the max speed goes upto 500 kbps and avegage speed is 450 kbps . many times i download for 24 hours but not even for a single minute it gets disconected

i too was using the same.
u will get the speed as they mention,
the connection may only get disconnect very rear,
but if u r in mumbai i will suggest u to switch to mtnl.
rs 495/- for 320kbps d/l and getting 1-2mbps d/l

Dinesh07 said:

:huh::huh:
and by rear i guess you mean rare..:)

Dinesh07 said:

but hey mtnl has loads of problems
they give the connection after about 15~20 days
bandwith is too low
and the speed of 1~2 mbps is only for a period of 1or 2 months as a marketing policy

trust me dont go for mtnl in mumbai
my personal experience

I love hathway too.

Their customer service is excellent in Mumbai.

I am using the 512 Xtra Blast which is Night Unlimited prepaid and when I renewed it 2nd time they gave me extra Day limit of 2GB free of cost. i.e 7GBs+2GB=9GB for 6 months which is very good.

MTNL really sucks in customer service and hence I gave up on it.

nit_the_techie said:
HI guyz i am using hathway 512 kbps u/l @ 599 since 2 months and i have no issues with it. they have good bandwith and the max speed goes upto 500 kbps and avegage speed is 450 kbps . many times i download for 24 hours but not even for a single minute it gets disconected
its 512kbps unlimited till 20GB per month & after crossing that limit the speed comes back to 256kpbs, only on sundays its back to 512kbps which do not count in the FUP

Ya same here me using hathway 1 mbps unlimited but this fup is really getting on my nerves.i wanna know if mtnl has started it to ,if not ,i wanna switch back to mtnl.MTNL is not as bad compared to hathway.sometimes i feel its kinda better.

I too am currently on the 512 Blast Extra plan and was planning on changing to the 512 day/night unlimited plan. The CC never informed me about any FUP limits. So after 20gb the speeds go down to 256kbps? And does it switch back to 512kbps in the night or its 256kbps throughout the month once u reach the 20gb limit?

Nolasco said:
I too am currently on the 512 Blast Extra plan and was planning on changing to the 512 day/night unlimited plan. The CC never informed me about any FUP limits. So after 20gb the speeds go down to 256kbps? And does it switch back to 512kbps in the night or its 256kbps throughout the month once u reach the 20gb limit?
after you cross the limit the speed reduces to 50% till next billing month till your 20gb limit expires again & so on, the speed comes to normal only on Sundays for 24hrs, so after your limit expires you get full 512 speed only on Sundays.

nit_the_techie said:
yes they provide as per plans but not like mtnl giving away 2~3 times more speeds of the subscribed plans

mtnl is superb guys
i get lower speeds than my plan

which area are u frm

wat is ur plan & wat speed u get

after you cross the limit the speed reduces to 50% till next billing month till your 20gb limit expires again & so on, the speed comes to normal only on Sundays for 24hrs, so after your limit expires you get full 512 speed only on Sundays.

hey, hey you sure that the speed comes back to normal on sundays? I got the 1024 kbps plan with a 3GB limit under the FUP that gets downgraded to 128 kbps. I have used the limit and my speed is low on normal days. Yet, my speed has been downgraded even on sundays!!! Im confused!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!!

Back