Hd5770

Status
Not open for further replies.

madnav

Skilled
A friend of mine is interested in buying HD5770, should be under warranty in india.

preferred brands as per the priority:
Sapphire
MSI
Asus (rashi)
XFX (rashi)

interested util sunday after which he will buy a new one.
PM me with reasonable offers.

preferrable mode of purchase: direct deal within mumbai.
but open to online deals if circumstances are comfortable to to the buyer of the card. would prefer ebay listing if seller is a new member on TE or if he is ready for payment after delivery.

u dont need 4870 btw the card is faster than 5770 i read some benchmark review and it is 5% different but dx 11 is great

but 4870 has better fps rate and 256 bit and more shader ;)

that i create at my market thread and u post hold for your :|

I have one. Its the V1 version PCB with V2 version cooler Sapphire ( in short the version which allows you to change voltages using software :p ).

Same one I had put up for sale a while back. Sold one that time and decided to keep other for a while as GTX 480 delivery was delayed and then sold as I wasnt gaming at all :p

Will put it up for sale with new pics tonight. Will be able to ship next week (friday - saturday ) only as I will receive my new GPU then.

PM me if interested.

And yeah, local warranty. Bought from itwares in jan 2010.

@ Arun. 4870 advantage has all but wiped out by now with newer drivers :p

In most cases 5770 is now faster.

@ Arup,

both cards are of interest to different people.

one for a friend and one for self, asked you to hold 4870 as i did not have any offer for 5770 then.

will surely let you know if i choose 4870 above 5770. please dont hold that for me anymore. thanks for holding.

Bump for more offers.

PS: Prices for 5770 have fallen.

normal versions cost 9k, MSI Hawk costs 9350. so please quote considering current pricing.

prices as per primeAbGb

Hi, I recently bought the same for 7.5k shipped a few days ago in market section. And prices have fallen after that . I would rather consider brand new biostar 5770 at 8.3k from mediahome.

My offer is 7-7.5k shipped depending upon the brand and model. PM me if interested.

Sent from my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

Requirements have been fulfilled. About to receive 5770 from shripad (damn you dtdc).

Getting 4890 from blackbird today..

Will close thread after having tested both cards.. Thanks for those who showed interest.

Sent from my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back