Headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the day i leave the country you go do this! awesome beyer prices man, how does a buyer claim local warranty though?

@ HK - AKG 601 - not available. HD 600 price added to the list!

@ 4m!7 & Guru - lower range headphones turn out more exp guys. (ie : Sony MDR-V6 Rs. 4200) trying for the JVC but's its a bit difficult to source .. give me some more time..

@ Ritvik - haha i upped them as soon as i got to know about them bro! might manage a SG delivery for you, lemme know :)

For Warranty, u ship the piece back to delhi, my friend handle's the rma, and hopefully u get ur piece back within 15-20days depending upon how everything goes. He ships it back to you. He's starting off with alot of Music Gear, from midi keyboards to Sound Interface's .. Controllers, studio monitor's ,
Audiophile cans / DJ Cans.. etc so support will be as good as it can get, anything goes wrong u can get in touch with me or him directly.

@ viral - thanks bro!

Damn my internet connection......dint see this earlier

Great prices on BeyerDynamic , Audio technica and the K702 .....it seems i ordered my K702 at the right time ( cost me 15000 shipped 5months back ) ....then b/w 702 and 1 the diff. wa only $5!

now to the point i am interested in CK 10 and i have some questions:

1. How much time will it take to reach me if i order now? ( an approximation of course)

2. In case of RMA will i be charged for shipping from india to the respective service center of the product ( i am not saying that i shouldn't be charged ....i asked because its not mentioned )

3. If i gather up 2 of my friends for CK10 how much will they cost me then?

regards and best of luck

@ strategy - answers to your query

1. if u order now , should be here by 10-14days.

2. as far as i know of this with my talks, u just haveto pay for shipping it to delhi / friend takes care of the rest and u *might* haveta pay for delhi shipping to your city. i will still confirm everything once again if or when u wish to place the order.

3. i'll pm you once i talk with him for the same. but as far as i know its a awesome price.. prices r online r round 260 which again is 12600. so ur already getting a killer deal :)

@letmein - yes its the S version.. which is good for home users/ studio guys. the coiled cable can feel a bit heavy and much better suited to dj's. :)

& yes there r plans already for a store. will inform u once i know its open!

@ every1 else - prices updated for hd650 /hd800 and denon d5000 :)

yeah 11K for CK10 is indeed awesome ...considering its min. price that i've seen is $220 ...great...great

but still trying to get the best deal ....call me "fly-sucker"!!...( and please dont raise the price ...seeing the demand )

i am also interested in DBA-02 ( in stock at treoo.com) and SM3 ( will only buy one of these though) ...it'd be great if you can get a quote on these

will probably order in a few days ...when i get my P-music-Ps

@ voila - its not on the list, but im on it. hopefully should have a quote by afternoon!

@ strategy - nah no price raising here! lol i dont work like that, prefer a straight forward approach to anything, it always works best, if i can manage a good price, i will give u a good price. :)

i will def try to get you a quote for the DBA-02 or the SM3.

@ every1 - price drop for the AKG271 & a sweet deal for the Sony XB300's (2200 for 5 or more orders)

Great initiative Toxic :D I think I know the source for the gear with such good pricing.Been in talks with the guy for sometime. :)

TE turning into a indian audio enthusiasts delight !!

cant say for myself but( currently saving up for maybe IEM (CK10/DBA/SM3) and looking in to Canamp...btw what about amps ...can you get them) ...i think grados will sell in india ....they are fairly priced( on the low end models) ...and a casual listener will instantly like them ( ....no sound signatures priorities for him )

atleast get the sr80 and alessandro MS1.

@ voila - dt150 price added, more iems will be added by next week . if u need any particular models please pm me, also for the jvc , hold on till next week. current distry's dont carry them.

@ strategy - findin out about headamps and new iems (will be updating this by next week)

@ nizarp - that model is not available, sorry

@ rest of the guys - senn 555 added to the list. will be adding grado too soon. :)

Okay, toxic, I'm about to make a [GO] for the M50S, if I get some more people to order, we should get it cheaper right?

In any case, if I don't find it by people by the end of this week, I'll go for on piece alone.

Few things:

1) I see a lot more models have been added, is the M50 still the best closed model in my price range of 6-7k? Home use. Would it work fine with my Clip+ and my PC?

2) Do I have to pay any advance to your friend? I live in Delhi, so I would prefer a face to face deal.

3) How long will it take? :D 14-15 days?

4) If more people get involved in the GO for the M50, will your friend handle the shipping to other cities?

Thanks!

yes bro, i think i can manage better prices if we get more orders.

1) they r probably the best closed cans round that budget that work well with all genre's and great for home use coz they well built, can take a thrashing. clip+ wont be any issue to drive these :)

2) yes u do have to pay in advance and you can meet my friend direct no issues. (i've been a old member @ both the forums, would never do anything that risk's a fellow members hard earned cash) he's also a common friend of ReekingArchvile (who i know aswell) on the te/E forums just to reassure you and the rest of the buyers.

3) if we manage the G0 in the coming 3-4 days i can try for a one week delivery. but regular process should be within 2 weeks.

4) we can handle shipping to other cities (will be @ actuals though, this is something out of both our hands).

sid . anything particular ur lookin @? pm me the model number, will get you a quote. sr80i was not available last time i checked, but will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back