help Ipod touch jailbreak for os 3.0

blackheart

Disciple
hey guys is it possible to upgrade to the new os 3.0 n jailbreak it for free

i mean the new os is not available for free for the ipod touch ......

and is there any apllication by which u can lock or passowrd protect u r videos, photos etc ..........

blackheart said:
hey guys is it possible to upgrade to the new os 3.0 n jailbreak it for free

i mean the new os is not available for free for the ipod touch ......

ygpm

blackheart said:
and is there any apllication by which u can lock or passowrd protect u r videos, photos etc ..........

to password protect your p0rn0 stuff you can use an application like Files or AirSharing etc which have a 4-digit passcode lock :eek:hyeah:

hey i was able to jail break my ipod touch 2g on os 3.0 without any hassels :clap:....... thnks to "thexfactor" for da links .........

i faced some issues when using red snow V0.7.2 :mad: then i used V 0.7.1 n everythng was fine.

ok so the touch is jailbroken now wht ......:huh:

can u guys tell me whic r the must have applications , games to have

how to install this apps :huh:???

the installed "cydia" was not wrking bcoz it needed internet connection

also is it possible to use BLUETOOTH on the touch

anothe aplication called "icy" is also installed neone knws wht this thng is ??????

could some one please tell me how to install applications on my jailbroken touch without a wifi or internet connection ?????????????

where can i find this applications .............

blackheart said:
could some one please tell me how to install applications on my jailbroken touch without a wifi or internet connection ?????????????

You will require a wifi only to install 3rd party apps from cydia or icy(which is new version of installer). For app store apps, you can sync them using itunes

blackheart said:

Anish said:
Hey I'm looking to Jailbreak my iPod Touch 2G as well, links would be appreciated, thanks :)

Sent you guys a very detailed pm :)

Back