Help me buy a front loading washing machine for 30k

In the 'verandah'. It's open space so waiting for holi celebrations to be over. Although the wm will be under shade.

Just curious, any issues with that though ???

^^I certainly won't recommend to keep it outside.. We lost 3 top loaders that way! And all of them were different brands. One was Voltas, which gave up in six months flat, another LG lasted a year, and one Videocon for abt a year before it too started to act up.. I now stay at Mumbai, so no Verandha for me now. But the WMs I am talking about were in Punjab. I don't think they are made to last in open weather conditions. Better try to keep it somewhere inside and make some plumbing arrangements for water in/out if you don't already hav such a place. Why not the Kitchen? Its a front loader and can easily fit under the counter if you hav some spare space.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Good choice.

I know i am late but woul like to warn everyone. DONT go for IFB. The worst service imaginable!

They are worse than 'SARKARI' company when it comes to ASS. Just skip it altogether.

A small tip for procespetive buyers.

Before you purchase and eye a particular model, place a call for site visit (if possible). The engineer would check water pressure, drainage and may suggest any plumbing / electrical requriements. Although that would depend if the brand has such a provision. Bosch does that.

The showroom I bought the machine from, failed to inform that a Tap is not what is required for water inlet. Instead an Angle Valve is required, so here I am with the machine, but need to get the inlet fixed before I can use it.

^^I certainly won't recommend to keep it outside.. We lost 3 top loaders that way! And all of them were different brands. One was Voltas, which gave up in six months flat, another LG lasted a year, and one Videocon for abt a year before it too started to act up.. I now stay at Mumbai, so no Verandha for me now. But the WMs I am talking about were in Punjab. I don't think they are made to last in open weather conditions. Better try to keep it somewhere inside and make some plumbing arrangements for water in/out if you don't already hav such a place. Why not the Kitchen? Its a front loader and can easily fit under the counter if you hav some spare space.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Those older models with mechanical knobs could be kept outside under a shade. I am using my IFB Executive Plus (1999 Model) sitting there under a ledge. But if there is any electronic switches then it would definitely die even if its a FL WM. My neighbor's top-loader (IFB) died sitting outside in the open without any shade. Now they are using a FL-WM, again with no shade. Lets see how long that lasts.

Finally ... booked Bosch Maxx Frontloader - WAE - 20260IN

Price - 30500.

Congrats !

Those older models with mechanical knobs could be kept outside under a shade. I am using my IFB Executive Plus (1999 Model) sitting there under a ledge. But if there is any electronic switches then it would definitely die even if its a FL WM. My neighbor's top-loader (IFB) died sitting outside in the open without any shade. Now they are using a FL-WM, again with no shade. Lets see how long that lasts.

All of them were Fully Automatics with electronic controls.

Congrats !

All of them were Fully Automatics with electronic controls.

Too bad we don't have any model with only mechanical controls from any manufacturer....
<

Hi All.

by reading all the above discussions - One thing for sure that I wont be buying a IFB.

Now need to final one out of the following two models from IFB :

1) Maxx Frontloader 60 cm width WAE20260IN

2) Bosch Classixx Frontloader 60 cm width WAX18260IN

One major diff is the capacity But the 6.5 Kg has modes such as Easy Iron & Stains.Dont know how much crucial they are.And the RPM is more.

Please can someone tell me the importance or no imp of such factors .

The link is http://www.bosch-home.com/in/products/washing-machines/washing-machines/front-loading/list.html

Godreg Eon 5.5 L angled front loading machine is good. Have been using it for past few months, and is completely satisfied. its some 27k if i remember.

Hi All.

by reading all the above discussions - One thing for sure that I wont be buying a IFB.

Now need to final one out of the following two models from IFB :

1) Maxx Frontloader 60 cm width WAE20260IN

2) Bosch Classixx Frontloader 60 cm width WAX18260IN

One major diff is the capacity But the 6.5 Kg has modes such as Easy Iron & Stains.Dont know how much crucial they are.And the RPM is more.

Please can someone tell me the importance or no imp of such factors .

The link is Products - Washing Machines - Washing Machines - Front Loading - List

I am using Bosch Maxx for almost one month and I was in the same delimma as yours, whether to buy maxx or classixx. 100 rpm is not a big deal and I think it will have impact only on spinning.

Regarding washing programs, there are some programs like hygiene, sportswear which are not there in maxx.
Now to your query, stains is something you never need to use - I used it once and it took around 2 hours 45 mins to complete washing clothes. Easy iron works and clothes are less tangled compared to other programs.

IMHO, you should consider capacity to make final decision, other things are more or less same.

Looks like quoted very old post. please ignore

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I'm also planning on buying a washing machine....have shortlisted
1. Bosch WAE20260IN
2. Siemens WM12E360IN

How is your machine working for u so far?

using Bosch maxx for one month and its performance is really good. Collars and cuffs come completely clean.
If your are looking for higher capacity and more RPM, go for Siemens else if you like more wash programs, go for Bosch.

Hey, I'm also planning on buying a washing machine....have shortlisted
1. Bosch WAE20260IN
2. Siemens WM12E360IN

How is your machine working for u so far?

Verrrry satisfied.

Using following from day 1
1) Surf excel Matic Front Load +
2) Comfort fabric softner +
3) Vanish ( To rub a little on collars/cuffs, before putting them for washing)

The clothes come out clean; the collars and cuffs too. At our end the water is hard - but the results never make us feel that. :yahoo:

if i were in your place,i would stay away from ifb.

ifb is all china stuff while bosch is all german import .one factory to rule them all.
<

both siemens and bosch use one factory to roll out their gear for consumer market.

i am using siemens dishwasher and cant be more happier.

i have ifb microwave as well and honestly ,unless you know higher ups at ifb service center,stay away.
Hi guys,
I am new here. Planning to buy a front load WM.
Shortlisted Bosch 14060IN & Samsung WF550B0BKWQ
Gone through the reviews and confused for which machine I should go for.
Samsung - 10 yrs motor warranty, Diamond drum, Ceramic heater, 1000 RPM, many features costs 23500
Bosch - Good reviews, good & trusted brand, sufficient for my family costs 27000
Please help me to buy a good product with your suggestions and reviews.
Also please give me review about your DW.
Thanks in advance.

@Rajen : I was sceptical on its performance due to hard water supply at my place, but after an year no complaints. Note that I do not use a water softener. Also that the machine is kept in my verandah (under shade though). So in all few major unfavourable conditions to run.. still the machine is working without troubles. Very satisfied at the performance. Super silent as well.

Few minor points I think should have been taken care of.
1) Start/Pause buttons are little hard to press.. plus not too satisfying when pressed. You tend to check twice if it worked on not.
2) Display not too bright for outside. And no audible notification on completion
3) Mold has grown on the front part. I think we did not clean it thoroughly. Someday I will read on how to clean it.

Sorry, could not check your video at the moment .. little short on time.

@Rajen : I was sceptical on its performance due to hard water supply at my place, but after an year no complaints. Note that I do not use a water softener. Also that the machine is kept in my verandah (under shade though). So in all few major unfavourable conditions to run.. still the machine is working without troubles. Very satisfied at the performance. Super silent as well.

Few minor points I think should have been taken care of.
1) Start/Pause buttons are little hard to press.. plus not too satisfying when pressed. You tend to check twice if it worked on not.
2) Display not too bright for outside. And no audible notification on completion
3) Mold has grown on the front part. I think we did not clean it thoroughly. Someday I will read on how to clean it.

Sorry, could not check your video at the moment .. little short on time.
Thanks mk76, purchased Bosch WAX18260IN, yesterday eve. the demo guy came and told us how to use it. It is silent machine only makes some noise at 900 RPM while spinning. Wash quality is good and the clothes were approx 80% dry.
Will take care about mold, will keep updated after using it :)

Back