PC Peripherals Help Me Getting the right price for my stuff

PCI-E Card
------------
GALAXY geforce 8600gt 256MB DDR2 with box, bill, all accessories + shipping at actuals.

Computer 1
------------
Intel orignal P4 450
SE440BX2 orignal mobo
256 mb sdram (lifetime warranty)
8gb seagate hard disk
32mb creative savage 4 agp card
Philips 15" monitor
mouse + keyboard

Computer 2
------------------------------------
Intel orignal P4 1.734ghz
VIA P4M266(VT8751)
256mb DDR(lifetime warranty)
40gb seagate hard disk
cdrom LG
samtron 14" monitor
mouse + keyboard
-------------------------------------------
One rosewood Computer Table 4' by 3'
One Epson CX3100 printer
128mb RAM(lifetime warranty)
1 dotmatrix printer
Creative Speakers
Creative sound card
Realteak Network Card 10/100

Kindly let me know the best prices for the individual products. I will be verymuch thankful to you. Please quote according to the present market prices. Help needed is a bit urgent as i want to move all this product b4 january.:)

Just in case, this is what you can decently expect for your stuff.

The Pentium 4 rig would fetch you about 3~3.5k if you group it with the 15" monitor rather than the 14".

For the other P3 450 rig, none of the components are available in the market to make an evaluation as its pretty outdated now and very few would be interested in buying it even as a download rig. The parts themselves could be sold for 100~200 bucks each (if anyones interested) except for the 14" monitor which may fetch you about 500~600 bucks. I suggest you keep it youself as a download rig or something. If you really want to sell it as a whole rig, you can expect about 1.5~2k for it.

the 128mb ram, creative sound card and speakers will sell for around 100~200 bucks each. (I am guessising the sound card is PCI 128 or Vibra series and the speakers are the regular stereo two speaker kit.

god's_gift said:
8600gt will fetch you 3.2k

fcry64 sold his ddr2 512mb 8500gt for 1900

No, since the card is not very old, it would bring more than that. You can expect about 4.5k depending on how old it is and the current market price for that brand.

Back