Help Me out with the LG Microwave.

DeMoN_VmP

Disciple
Jul 2, 2007
I bought LG MG3948W a week back. Now the microwave glass plate which will be rotating in the oven is broken and i cant find one on the net:huh: . I tried to get call the customer care its useless. I need to buy one, Can anyone know where can i get one !!!!! :ashamed:

Emil

Skilled
Nov 10, 2005
Mumbai
You will have to get LG service to handle it and pay for the new one. AFAIK you wont be able to buy a compatible spare from the market.

thebanik

Skilled
May 23, 2007
how the hell did you manage to break the glass in one week???? were you playing 'catchum catch' with it????

amityrock

Adept
Jul 15, 2007
^^ bad luck ther man! ;)

anyways call up lg customer care, the plate in my samsung broke and we called the customer care and told them on the phone wat the prob was and he came and replaced it.. although we had to pay an obscene amount for it but you wont be able to find a plate otherwise!

DeMoN_VmP

Disciple
Jul 2, 2007
amityrock said:
^^ bad luck ther man! ;)

anyways call up lg customer care, the plate in my samsung broke and we called the customer care and told them on the phone wat the prob was and he came and replaced it.. although we had to pay an obscene amount for it but you wont be able to find a plate otherwise!

I guess there is no other way but to contact LG care:frusty: :mad:
can u tell me that obscene amount ???? :(

eXcesscaLIBER

Disciple
Sep 22, 2007
Mumbai
DeMoN_VmP said:
Actually I was cooking chicken and while taking it out the stupid glass came along and it fell down :(
u were cookin chicken directly on the glass plate ! definitely not recommended, you should have used another plate/container for the same..

DeMoN_VmP

Disciple
Jul 2, 2007
eXcesscaLIBER said:
u were cookin chicken directly on the glass plate ! definitely not recommended, you should have used another plate/container for the same..
Damn :cens2: I thought I should have read the manual first !!!! :mad: