Storage Solutions Help needed regarding HDD Warranty

macchi12345

Disciple
Today I bought WD500 gb blue for Rs.2200 from Mahavir (Topiwala lane) Lamington Road.
I asked dealer 2-3 times what is warranty duration & he said 5 years. But i come to home and check warranty onsite it is showing 3 years. I have not open the seal yet....what should i do now?? Feel like cheated by dealer!!:mad: Plz help me........:huh:

Take it back to the dealer and show him the warranty page.

or

shoot a mail to WD US along with a scanned copy of your bill.They will most probably correct the warranty details .;)

Where exactly is Prime? Near the police station? I'l be going there on Monday and I'l probably buy the same HDD :D

How much are the 750/1TB versions for?

Better yet if buying from a shop then ask the dealer for BILL & a note on it that the HDD carries 5 years warranty... (For WD)

i checked warranty at dealers shop on internet.............@wr8_utd one more same piece was there so better act fast...........ask their exact address on 23855500.......it is in laxmi bld. compound...:) Dont know about 750 / 1 TB did not asked.....

^ so the dealer call the wd company for confirm the warranty as change of warranty more than 5 year right :|

and nice btw any clue and how to solve it or did u sent it by mail or swap different harddisk huh :S

Back