Car & Bike Help required from a team-bhp member on TE

bigbyte

Skilled
May 14, 2007
Dear Friends,
As most of you are aware that joining team-bhp is governed by their are strict membership rules and is restricted. It is their prerogative and I'm not discussing that here.
After going through an ownership thread in team-bhp I feel that some information from a particular t-bhp member will be very helpful for me.
Now since I can't post or pm that member, can someone from TE, who also has posting rights in Tbhp, ask for this info on my behalf?
Thanks is advance.:)

TechYoda

Disciple
Apr 22, 2010
Thanks rishabh and kauzy... TE rocks....I've sent pm to both of you, hence please check the thread on t-bhp before posting there. Thanks once again

Poga

Disciple
Sep 13, 2007
New Bombay
bigbyte said:
Dear Friends,
As most of you are aware that joining team-bhp is governed by their are strict membership rules and is restricted. It is their prerogative and I'm not discussing that here.
After going through an ownership thread in team-bhp I feel that some information from a particular t-bhp member will be very helpful for me.
Now since I can't post or pm that member, can someone from TE, who also has posting rights in Tbhp, ask for this info on my behalf?
Thanks is advance.:)
I agree its their prerogative...but I dont understand their policies..
I have applied twice for membership but if I'm being denied...atleast provide an understandable answer.
I love wheels and its a shame that the most populr form on automobiles doesnt understand the feelings of a true fan.

Sylar

Disciple
May 17, 2010
Poga said:

I have applied twice for membership but if I'm being denied...atleast provide an understandable answer.

I love wheels and its a shame that the most populr form on automobiles doesnt understand the feelings of a true fan.

I to Agree .. I hav also Applied Twice, They dont leave a proper answer to Think up, on ,,, sad,,

I too Love Cars.. Big fan...

Zino

Disciple
Aug 26, 2010
Poga said:

I to Agree .. I hav also Applied Twice, They dont leave a proper answer to Think up, on ,,, sad,,

I am a long time tbhp member.

The post like above with spellings mistakes, grammatical errors, sms lingo etc are some of the things that they avoid.

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
Sylar said:

if you keep typing like that, you'll never get in :p

Passion is required, but not the only criteria for selection there. If you cant communicate properly, ( and they are very concerned about the quality of their content) don't expect to get in :)