Help with a good leg massager (around 12 -16k)

Oli

Disciple
Hello mates,

I just need some help in deciding on a leg massager. Most of you have already seen it in exhibitions, malls etc and you also know that it feels awesome! If I get some feedback, it would be really helpful.

I took a demo at Ishanya mall (Pune). The machine was by 'advent health care':

: : Welcome to Advent Health Care : :

It was good. They quoted a price of 20000 with a discount of 2500. So they were willing to give it to me for 17500. After bargaining, they gave me a last price of 16000/-.(along with one year warranty)

I did not like the machine by OSIM (these massagers are also seen at chroma and shoppers stop, called isqueeze). It literally hurt my feet (the base was pointed causing discomfort) It also costed much more, 22000/-

OSIM India - Foot Revitalizer 2

Now, there is one available at indiatimes, which is my greatest confusion. It costs around 12000/- (4 grand cheaper than the advent) and he gives 6 months warranty:

Leg Massager + Free Power Saver and Sauna Belt Worth Rs.4000/- Health & Fitness > Massager > Leg Massager

When I called up their call centre, they said that it is not possible to get a demo of the product. So my question is, has anyone purchased this product(because we keep seeing the ad for this in the times of India practically twice every month), or does anyone know about the feel of the indiatimes product. Or, do you have any other suggestions? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated by everyone who wants to purchase a leg massager:)

I had taken demo of OSIM, I felt really good but too costly.

I too had seen this advt in Times Of India, but most of the time TOI gives cheap Sciphone instead of Iphone, I am too not sure about this product.

Praks said:
I had taken demo of OSIM, I felt really good but too costly.

I too had seen this advt in Times Of India, but most of the time TOI gives cheap Sciphone instead of Iphone, I am too not sure about this product.

thanks, thats what creates doubts in my mind. I really hope someone has brought it so that I know if its good or not. By the way, the one at advent was also a local one probably, but it was good.

manu1991 said:
I highly doubt whether that would be very different from the advent one you mentioned , most of these are sourced from china and labelled differently

BTW its also available on ebay

eBay India: Leg, Foot, ankle Massager with warranty, quality (item 220440136218 end time 29-Jun-2009 23:30:56 IST)

If you order from ebay you can get a free 160 GB portable transcend HDD worth 2.8k , great VFM

amazing, seriously great vfm. Actually, I don't have a external hard drive and I always wanted one :) I guess nowz da time!

I've never brought anything from ebay, but I just wanted to know: Whats that counter about. The one that says 37min remaining. Does it mean that the offer will no longer be valid after 37 min?

Here , order any of these leg Massager, Health Beauty items at low prices on eBay India

I have bought a massager from ebay and it was chinese made. The good companies were charging 5000 whereas I bought it on ebay for 3000. But I regret the decision. The qualiuty was typical low chinese . It started giving me trouble after 7 months and the motor lost the initial power. It had one year warranty but the seller closed ebay shop after 4 moinths of my purchase.

I would recommend pay a little extra and get a good company product as service back up is a must for such equipment.

Its your take. All the best.

mk151 said:
I have bought a massager from ebay and it was chinese made. The good companies were charging 5000 whereas I bought it on ebay for 3000. But I regret the decision. The qualiuty was typical low chinese . It started giving me trouble after 7 months and the motor lost the initial power. It had one year warranty but the seller closed ebay shop after 4 moinths of my purchase.

I would recommend pay a little extra and get a good company product as service back up is a must for such equipment.

Its your take. All the best.

thanks for your reply, will think about it. This is a high end massager though, around 12000. So I think it should have some quality. Whatever I buy, I'll surely write about it in this thread:eek:hyeah:

Back