High Speed HDMI Cable For PS3

I recently came across a high speed HDMI cable from Belkin ibn Reliance digital.

Is it any different from the regular ones? Will we get any improved performance in Games on the ps3 if we use this.I had faced some lag issues(due to frame rate drop) in AC revelations on the ps3 but many ps3 users had faced similar issues.So will using this improve the frame rate?

please advice

Purchase a good quality shielded cable but don't overspend on it. The HDMI cable carries digital signals and hence pretty much immune to most kind of noise. For Rs. 600-700 you can get a very good quality 2m cable. The cheaper but still good one's cost around 300 for 2m.

Don't spend much on HDMI cables. The cheap ones are as good as the expensive ones. I also bought a HDMI cables, and I could notice some difference in games.

Although mine is HD ready TV, while playing RDR I could see that everything became sharper. Not a night and day difference, but ya it was there.

However while playing 1080p RIP from my PS3, the difference was huge ! I meant really huge .

And search in googke, even the cheapest HDMI cable is as good as the most expensive one. Try to get the cheapest one.
<

I am using decent HDMI cable which i bought ut for 275/-.. works perfectly

as some one said above, quality of HDMI cable hardly matters as the signals are digital

Back