Graphic Cards HIS Video Cards distributor contact needed..Urgent

cricfan

Adept
There is a requirement at my office to get 3 displays out of a Low Profile card.Only HIS has such cards.I did lots of googling to find one.But unfortunately..No one in has that card online in India.I checked through many dealers in sp road as well..So can i get the HIS Cards distributors contact please..

@cricfan even XFX and Sapphire have cards which are bundled with a low height I / O panel so you can enquire about those, my friend bought an XFX HD4670 from Golccha for the same purpose, had an older low profile DeLL system whose graphics sub-system he wanted to update so bought that from Golccha I.T. Trade (about ~6 months back).

Here is the HIS distributor India, get in touch with them --> http://www.overclockerszone.com/product_list.php?group_id=1&category_id=2&sub_category_id=51&check%5B%5D=50&view_type=viewselected.

And if this is office work go for the HD 6450 OR lower card for ~2500/- from Sapphire / HIS / Powercolor, they are all bundled with a low-profile I / O bracket.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay you want 1 card outputting over the 3 screens, did not see that. I thought you were going for 1 card per system setup.

Still EyeFinity to the rescue here.

Okay you want 1 card outputting over the 3 screens, did not see that. I thought you were going for 1 card per system setup.

Yes..That eyefinity feature needs a display port.To get it shipped from U.S needs lots of paper work and atleast 2 weeks.The team at our office needed it badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes..That eyefinity feature needs a display port.To get it shipped from U.S needs lots of paper work and atleast 2 weeks.The team at our office needed it badly.

I think @Shripad on our forums is the importer/distributor for HIS products in India.

Check this PurnamTech

Purnam Tech is the name of his company and is based out of Mumbai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back