Hmm... I like this community!

kiranb28

Disciple
I've found some decent reviews on items available in the Indian market here, and everyone's pretty mature (and friendly too, definitely a plus!). Waiting a while before I can access the Trader Zone too!

So let me introduce myself.

Hi!!!! I'm Kiran - I was born in Pune but lived out of India most of my life (NJ and Hong Kong to be exact). I moved to Gurgaon in 2004 and have been here ever since, working in a good organization and hoping to move on to bigger and better things in the near future.
I:

1. Get cravings to buy gadgets/headphones all the time without having a 'need' for any of them.

2. Play a game for a while religiously, forget about it for a few months, and end up going back to it all the time. Cycle, rinse and repeat (Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, etc etc)

3. Speak Hindi a lot better than I did 4 years ago.

4. Am a Sindhi (lay off the jokes)

5. Am going to Chennai tomorrow for a meeting (random)

6. Love listening to Phil Collins, Michael Buble, U2, Daft Punk, Sting, Rammstein, Disturbed, and Three Doors Down (amongst many other bands)

7. Can stomach any and every horror movie out there. Blood, guts, brains, bring em on.

8. Have decided to get tattooed by September 2009 (if anyone has good references in/around Delhi, PM ME)

9. Am addicted to Lost and Supernatural

10. AM MALE (hey, there's Kiran Kumar too)
In Conclusion: It's good to be here, expect a lot of activity from me in the coming days/weeks/months/years. Looking forward to knowing many of you as well.

Cheers!

Darthcoder said:
Point number 10 spoilt it :no:.
Anyways welcome to TE :).

Yes... probably crushed 99.2% of your guys' dreams (and possible fantasies) in that last point there.

Oh well... the truth is better than fiction!

Back