Home Loan

Based on my personal experience I would strongly suggest Max gain. In my case, I have already pre-paid my loan in the last 2-3 years (the original term was 12 years I think) and to have liquidity I have not closed the loan account. It means that for emergencies I can pull out that money whenever I want. As soon as I have some backup corpus created for emergencies, I can go ahead and close the loan account. As of now, I am not paying a single penny towards my existing home loan. No debt is a great feeling to have in life.

Go for PNB Bank Home Loan. They are providing fixed interest rate of 10.5% for 10 yrs.[DOUBLEPOST=1387897789][/DOUBLEPOST]The only drawback of SBI is the amount of time they take for approval and disbursement. They took 52 working days for a friend of mine to get the loan disbursed after having all docs in place. Private banks disburse in 3-15 working days. I would suggest that you first take the loan from a private bank and then spend time for loan take over to SBI.

Last edited:
Takeover would also take a long time when it comes to SBI. It'd be easier to invest that time and efforts initially to have peace of mind for the next 10 years.

Back