Video How is Samsung's 3D LED TV's?

amol_cool

Adept
Apr 21, 2009
www.amolpatil.com
My cousin wants to buy a LCD/LED TV and has a budget of about Rs.50k. Screen size is flexible depending upon the price but between 32" and 42". Today's times has a Samsung ad for 3D LED TV and the 32 incher is priced for Rs.52k which includes a complimentary 3D glasses too. Also comes with a free DVD player. Does anyone have an idea about its performance and how well does this 3D technology is?

The model number given is: 32C5000

Found this link: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item...5000-+--+COMING+SOON+MARCH-APRIL+2010+--.html

adder

Skilled
Jul 8, 2007
3d tv still have a long way to & not all are comfortabe watching with those glasses.

3d content is also quite less,these are 1st generation 3d tv & one will have to pay a premium price for it.

amol_cool

Adept
Apr 21, 2009
www.amolpatil.com
adder said:
3d tv still have a long way to & not all are comfortabe watching with those glasses.

3d content is also quite less,these are 1st generation 3d tv & one will have to pay a premium price for it.

Yes that's why I was a bit skeptic about it. Regarding content not being available for now, that's ok. At least one can play games for now :p

I think this model without the glasses and freebie normally cost around Rs.48-49k. Which is why I thought Rs.52k was a good price. Besides, this is the Samsung advertised price. I am sure once can bargain at local dealer on this price too!

Other option was Sony EX400 which is around Rs.40k I think. Will that be a better deal than this one?

Sep 24, 2007
adder said:

I have "test Visioned" at croma Bangalore Yesterday.
They have 2 models 55" and 46"
MAN... The vision you have to see to believe...
Everything pops up the screen (even normal 2D movies)
It can convert 2d to 3d on the fly. But it depends on the source (if the source has good Depth of field, it calculates better). Animation and games, its awesome & DTH & SD videos IT SUCKS...

It can play normal videos at 240hz (thats Insane)

But wearing the 3D glasses does produce a mild inconveinience, and we get dizzy after prolonged watching...

But you have to give something to take something...

Hope the future eliminates the glasses (R&D already on thier way...)

But if you are planning for gaming and ready to get bit dizzy its a great buy...

Moreover 46 series 7 is 1.25 and 46 3d is 1.6, which i think is a great bargain and future price reductions will make it even better...

P.S; 32 is not available currently and the link shows a normal 32 inches LED..
pls check before you move ahead...

Praks

Skilled
Sep 26, 2007
LMAO,

Cant even think of seeing everyone in home wearing those glasses & roaming around, bumping each other :p

Home climate will be come similar to Blind school :p

satanicsaint

Disciple
Jan 20, 2009
Though amazing,3d is still nascent and wearing those glasses is a pain... you should consider only if you are in to gaming and animation. cheers!