Car & Bike > How many TEians can drive or still don't know to drive any vehicle <

Which of these vehicles you can drive? [License not mandatory]

• Cycle/ Bicycle

• Moped/ Scooter

• Bike [regular/sports etc.]

• Car/ Jeep [incl. all--Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, MUV, pickups etc.]

• Van/ MiniBus/ Bus/ Truck [Multiaxels/ Tri Axels/ Light or Heavy loads etc.]

• Railway engine/ locomotive/ whole train

• Fly Aeroplane/Helicopter/Sea Plane etc.

• Boat/Ship/Yatch/Hovercraft/Submarine/Catamaran etc.

• Defence vehicle [weaponry related army, navy etc.]

• I'm afraid I can drive neither of these!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
That must have been a hell of an experience....
To be frank it was thrilling. I was nervous for first 25 - 30 kms. After that jungle area started. I had a bindaas driving. I was only nervous when I came close to night buses or other trucks. Other types of vehicles were having a defensive driving so I was okay with that.
But given a choice I will not opt for another such drive.
Btw dint police or any authority caught you @ check-posts or toll booths??
Na.
Actually I needed a lift. So I took a bus to a dhaba outside the town checkpost. In the dhaba I came across an acquaintance - the driver. He was ready to accommodate me. His helper was sick with fever. He then initiated the driving and since he wanted to take rest he agreed to teach me. Then at the destination I stopped at the checkpost and put the truck in the queue. Then driver did the clearing process and after that he drove into the town.
Simple

Have to overcome the fear of driving Bike / Scooter
Any tips?

I started driving an Activa around a week back. It helped that my wife knew how to and she became my guide.

Just give it a go on a scooter, I got used to it in 2 days (roughly around an hour of total driving). Its quite simple eventually.

have a bad past of scooty accident few years back & cant overcome it
Still feel shivering & nervousness when i try to drive bike

I always get dreams that I'm driving a bike or moped but in reality I fear as I cannot bear the weight/balance of these even though I'm a pro cyclist and also coz I'm a lean guy.
Also years back I was trying to learn my sisters scooty with help of her bro but in her absence; though the start was good but I ended up ramming to a side wall compound. Thankfully I was not even at 10kmph. So thats another fear.

Been riding on two wheels only. Have clocked in excess of 250K till now over the last 13 years.

Some months ago, tried for the first time in my life driving an M800 of a friend. Scared the shit out of me. Felt so out of place. Everything from handling the steering to reversing to keeping it on the road, I just couldn't adjust to the different dynamics compared to a two wheeler. I will learn to drive for sure but am almost certain I'll never like to own a car. Will go for higher capacity bikes when I have that kind of moolah :D!

Back