How to Cancel E Bay transactions.

sunnysibal

Disciple
Hi Techies..

I listed a few items on Ebay. Buyers came and paid for the items through paisa pay. After that i realized that I am out of stock for that item.

Now I am looking for a way to cancel those transactions.
Is there any way to cancel these transactions.
I have already ended the listing of the item.

varkey said:
Don't ship the item. Once the shipping deadline is over, the money will be refunded automatically by Paisapay. :)

but this way u will get negitive ratings its better contact buyer and tell him its out of stock and u will refund it soon. this way no negitive issue

There is a mutual consent form ask the Customer care they would let you know about it. Then send the same to customer in mail and he just have to click accept. I have received 2 so far :p

yes. a seller can initiate the cancellation of a transaction that a buyer can accept.

on a related note, does anyone know if there's something like that for when you're a buyer? i bought something on ebay recently but i also clicked on an extra 4 variations of the product by mistake.

hey guys i have the same problem

please help me out

i listed the item but sold it in local market after 15days of not being sold

reached home to end the listing but someone has already bought it by using paisapay!!!

now what shu i do?

am in a deep trouble

will i be charged the final value fee??

am yet to recieve payment from another transaction

please help me out frends

goto my ebay . there is option for resolution centre... u can send a cancellation request from there ...just tell him that the item broke or got damaged or ur out of stock .. he/she will have to accept ur request and the transaction will get cancelled .. obviously the buyer wont accept a damaged item .. relax ..

You won't be charged the Final Value Fee if you cancel the transaction without even shipping it. In such a case, you will only be charged the listing fee. To cancel the transaction, go to the PaisaPay section of your seller account, and on the shipping page for the items, select the items, and click on the 'Refund / Cancel' button. That's it :) No charges except for listing fee.

Back