How to get an iPad 2?

I was looking to get an iPad 2, mostly the 16GB wifi one.

Price at Alfa 2 days back were 50k for 16GB and 60k for 32GB. At Heera Panna the 64GB was for about 68k.

Anyplace where I can get the 16GB wifi model for about 30k or thereabouts?

You will not get it even in US so forget India for 30K. Its out of stock everywhere and is selling on a premium on ebay for over $200. Wait for a month till the supplies smoothen out. You should be able to get it in India for 32K-35K by then.

Is the Ipad 2 released in Singapore/HongKong? Not worried about the stocks as of now, just wanted to know if they are released there.

Cedric , i had a word with my cousin in UK / He said a wait period of 3 weeks minimum . He checked the same with Apple Store London .
He said that the 3g version might not face shortage as it sells less / Wi-fi only sells better and faster .

I am also planning to get either a 32 GB 3G IPAD II or a 64 GB .

^ seller ships within 30 days of payment . . i think its a bit too long

cheapest ipad2 16gig Sealed i could find, which was available at that moment itself was ~40 k after bargaining from about 46k

IMO you really should wait for a few weeks till prices on ebay india go down. i also wanna buy one , but Global easy buy seems to be a hassle. still waiting for some audio connectors which i ordered 2 weeks ago. no way to track or any updates

Back