How to make my Nokia C6-01 compatible with other ear phones?

sriharsha

Disciple
Dear all friends,

I am a happy user of Nokia C6-01. I have a few issue bothering, can you please help me?

My mobile is not accepting the earphones of other models (though same jack size 3.5 inches). Now, how to make it work as I am planning to buy Philips Headphones SHE3570BL for my Laptop (Dell XPS 15). To add, whenever I use the ear phones of nokia on my laptop, the quality of sound is bad. Should i have to change any settings on my laptop?

thanks for all the help

regards...:clap:​

had same experience with SHH3580 for my nokia x2-01...the Philips package contains a extension cable...since i've been using that,earphones are working fine...so look for that extension thingy

you can get an idea from this pic
10954_500_3.jpg

TechHead said:
Eh? A 3.5mm jack is a 3.5mm jack. Any other earphones/headphones lying around the house?

ummm, i should have said :noob alert: well, yeah, extensions are there :). can you suggest me something?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

abid567 said:
had same experience with SHH3580 for my nokia x2-01...the Philips package contains a extension cable...since i've been using that,earphones are working fine...so look for that extension thingy
you can get an idea from this pic
10954_500_3.jpg

Yeah... thanks for that advice :)

if u are using a 3.5mm jack which has integrated mic input then it may or may not be compatible depending on the position of the mic connection in 3.5mm jack .
there are 2 types of jacks with mic , one which are used in nokia , samsung , sony and other which is used by Blackberry, HTC, iPhone, LG, Motorola, Palm .

other one is used with Blackberry, HTC, iPhone, LG, Motorola, Palm .

so if u have a jack made for latter then u need a converter to use it with nokia . the converter comes with philips headphones , the above posted pic is not extension but that converter .

Back