HTC dealers in kolkata

Dhrubo

Disciple
Guys,

I am planning to get the desire HD. Please suggest a reliable shop where I can get a good deal in kolkata. I have checked the listing in the HTC site and tried calling them up. Most of them have not even heard of it. They are either coming up with the original desire or the HD2 :no:. Only RG Cellulars quoted 27.6k and another shop in salt lake 27.9k. I know its available on flipkart at 26.4k and tradus.in at 25.8k but I really would like to purchase from a retail shop. Any suggestions please. And please no suggestions of Mumtazuddin (I don't trust that shop).

TIA

There are legitimate stores near Khiddirepore Fancy Market. Those devices are all legitimate in those stores so no worries about warranty. Just make sure they write the unique product code/ IMEI on the bill & get it registered soon online for support. But not all the stores are legitimate cuz lots of them deal with gray items.

What is wrong with Mumtazuddin? Have not yet had a bad experience with them.

You can try Anchal Telecom too. They have two shops. One is in Gariahat(near P.C.Sarkar s house) and the other in Metro Shopping Mall.
If you want their numbers, look it up in JustDial

I have been buying original & legitimate phones ever since 2005 (total 7-8 phones) from there, rest is upto you. I have never had any problems, besides I was never bothered with the risk involved. ;)

I purchased the original desire on day 2 after official release in India from Bhajanlal Commercial Pvt. Ltd. its near Kala Mandir, Shakespeare Sarani. They have good collection and quite knowledgeable.

Is it difficult to get mobile from reputed online stores like Flipkart.com to Kolkata? Most of the ebay sellers are now refusing to ship to Kolkata, they are asking for form 50, guys any idea how to get those forms or get products bypassing the forms

dragon said:
Is it difficult to get mobile from reputed online stores like Flipkart.com to Kolkata? Most of the ebay sellers are now refusing to ship to Kolkata, they are asking for form 50, guys any idea how to get those forms or get products bypassing the forms
Mail the flipkart they are very responsive, last time i checked with them they said they have no problem to send Samsung Tablet to kolkata.

Most of the Ebay seller who located in the south region of india or their warehouse is can't able to ship(like happyshoppe who have lowest quote but located at Bangalore),but those are from northern region can easily send the product to kolkata.

One of them named B.Berystore (very reliable & reputed seller) to whom I recently made with successful deal. By contacting him,as he stated he need to bribe courier company/guy 500bucks to get pass the product. He may charge you 500 bucks extra to ship WB & Assam.

In either case first contact the seller with ur PIN Code mention, If u got Yes, then seller know how to bypass the system.

Back