HTC Explorer for 7999 shipped

I am planning to buy the Explorer.. It seems coupon "RECHARGE" on tradus is not working. Any other coupon offering discount of 500?

Also, how reliable is Tradus.in?

Tradus w/o coupon price is 8500 & Sulekha is offering for 8400 (incl cashback for new users).

Which of these would be a better place to buy and anywhere else when i can get it cheaper?

if you are willing to root/mod the phone, you can install link2sd and move all apps and even the dalvik cache to the sd card.

if you are willing to root/mod the phone, you can install link2sd and move all apps and even the dalvik cache to the sd card.

In Gingerbread, most of the applications can be transferred to card w/o any extra app. Not the dalvik cache ofcourse.

The Explorer only has 90mb of internal memory which is highly insufficient for installing apps and games. Refer: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_explorer-4102.php I would suggest you rethink your choice!

I know mate.. but in this range, i think this is the best phone available. Its actually for sis, I am already using Photon
<

Back