HTC HD2 smartphone w/ bonus 8GB card, (mint condition, apps preloaded, 8GB Card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranb28

Disciple
I'm putting my HTC HD2 smartphone up for sale - it's been used for less than a month (opened on March 12th) and comes with its' original box and all accessories (USB + Socket Charger, headphones, case, etc).

Below are photos of the unit and its accessories.

Reason for sale:
I received this phone as a gift from my Uncle in the U.S., but I haven't gotten around to using it since i'm on my Blackberry most of the time for work. Since i'm not really getting any use out of it, I thought i'd put it up for sale and make better use of the money. FYI it does not come with a bill/warranty.

Things I immediately loved about the phone:
+ Multi-Touch Capacitive Screen lets you pinch-zoom
+ Easy to watch Divx/Avi videos (drag and transfer to your phone) without any conversion
+ Runs SNES Roms beautifully :D
+ Home screen is a treat to look at - the weather application is beautiful
+ Quick 'lock' and 'unlock' button

Things that could have been better:
- Loudspeaker quality is mediocre; headphone quality is great though

Observations:
~ This is NOT a gaming phone. There are a few good games installed (Xtrakt, NFS, Warcraft II) but it just can't compete with iPhone gaming.

Bonuses:
+ Comes with a screen-guard I bought for it separately
+ Pre-loaded apps and games by me - jump into gaming or watching videos
+ The unit comes with a 2GB Card, which I replaced with a 8GB of my own. This will be included with the deal.
+ Pre-loaded music of my taste (whether you like it or not is up to you :p)

Asking price: INR 28,000 if meeting, INR 29,000 if I need to ship/insure it.
Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR Buyers preferrable
Video in Action
YouTube - MVI_8848.MOV

Phone Specs:
HTC HD2 - Full phone specifications

Phone Review (One amongst many) - Detailed:
HTC HD2 review: Portrait of a rockstar - GSMArena.com

Image 1

Image 2

Cased.

Revealed.

Home.

Lost on the go.

Lost again.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Kiran

Added photos according with name/date this time around :)

Bro, not lowballing.. but a new one is available for 26500/- in mumbai @ alfa irla shops... so please consider revising ur prices for a quick sale..

can u please update me about the condition of the phone. as in if there are scratches on screen body or back... if guarantee can be availed from htc international.... and if u r willing to revise the prices.. will check up the prices at ghaffar market ( new delhi ) and update u about it tomorrow..

^ thats grey market price without warranty . but even ur phone doesnt have warranty .. i am also interested if the price is good ..

kingdomraj said:
can u please update me about the condition of the phone. as in if there are scratches on screen body or back... if guarantee can be availed from htc international.... and if u r willing to revise the prices.. will check up the prices at ghaffar market ( new delhi ) and update u about it tomorrow..

There are literally no scratches on the phone (front, back or side). Either it's been out of the case when i've made calls/played games/watched a movie, or it's been in its glove case. Feel free to check prices at Gaffar and get back to me - no problem.

Guarantee can't be availed from HTC simply because I don't have the original Bill/Invoice - it was a gift. If there's ever a hardware problem that occurs down the line (speaker not working, etc), since the model is widely available around India, two stores I checked in Gurgaon re-assured me that they could send it in for repairs (as long as I was ready to pay for it).

Any other questions, feel free to ask away.

RoBoGhOsT said:
^ thats grey market price without warranty . but even ur phone doesnt have warranty .. i am also interested if the price is good ..

Yes, you're right. My phone is as good as a grey market phone since it doesn't have a warranty.

I think 28k is fair considering the phone can be repaired within India at a cost... it's not as if the model isn't available at all in the country and if something messed up, you'd be screwed because nobody could fix it (like a Google Nexus One or a Samsung Omnia HD, for example). Not to mention i'm including a 8GB card - driving the cost up an additional INR 1000 (approx).

If you're seriously interested, PM me and we can exchange numbers and talk/meet up whenever necessary.

Thanks
Kiran

eeks.. just a day back a friend got a grey market piece for that price..26500/-...
the price you are quoting for a new one is with bill and warranty....
i am sure about the rates.. the friend bargained a bit.. the dealer first quoted 27500... if you want one i can get u for that rate... :)

^ i mean the link u posted of 35k are with warranty and what people said its 26k is grey market price for new . .

Noted - thanks for the feedback guys.

If you want to negotiate on pricing (a.k.a. are seriously interested in the phone and not just giving price updates), please PM me and we'll come around to striking a fair deal.

khushalvyas said:
Hi .. there ... would you be interested in a trade ... ?? PRADA II KF 900 + cash

Kushal
Thank you for the offer but am just looking to sell it for now.

Have replied to all PM's as well, please check :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back