Car & Bike i want good average bike !!!

ramanujpatro said:
FYI, Honda doesn't manufactures battery.
BTW, The batteries get replaced for free unlike pulsar engines and spare parts. :rofl:

Atleast use ur brain before poking ur nose :lol:

Why personal attack on me? its quite clear that its a bike flaw and not a battery problem with dazzler otherwise many people wont report same battery drain problem,use your brain dickhead before trying to insult someone else :cool2:

RS4 said:
Why personal attack on me? its quite clear that its a bike flaw and not a battery problem with dazzler otherwise many people wont report same battery drain problem,use your brain dickhead before trying to insult someone else :cool2:

Personal attack ? LOL

Have u heard of the Nokia battery issue ? If you understood what the problem was, then you wouldn't have said this :)

Sometimes a series of battery manufactured have flaws and when they are manufactured for a certain bike. They get into those bikes and starts creating problem.

Hope u got what i said.

ramanujpatro said:
Personal attack ? LOL

Have u heard of the Nokia battery issue ? If you understood what the problem was, then you wouldn't have said this :)

Sometimes a series of battery manufactured have flaws and when they are manufactured for a certain bike. They get into those bikes and starts creating problem.

Hope u got what i said.

LOL comparing nokia battery issue with this one,FYI those BL-5C batteries were overheating initiated by short circuit while charging.

Certain part of the bike may be draining more battery than required in this dazzler case.

Ofcourse it can even be only a battery issue but only a thorough checkup of the affected bike's circuits will reveal that, so OP can opt for some other bike instead of going for a bike with known electrical issues being faced by many users ,why not a Hunk or apache RTR??

Please don't post ur dumb imagination :rofl:

Had it been electrical/circuit issues, it wud have been sorted in no time.

If there was electrical/circuit issues , it would have affected other circuits as well.

So, don't post ur imagination w/o analysis.

@Ramanujpatro & @RS4:

Since the battery drains over a period of 2 to 3 days without use, the issue is most likely one of the following:

1. There is a leak in the electricals of the bike (loose, exposed wire touching the frame perhaps) causing constant drain on the battery. This doesn't necessarily indicate that it will manifest in other circuitry.

2. The battery is defective (internal losses, leaks, defective plates cannot hold charge, etc).

Point being it could be either the battery or the electricals. Without performing a thorough load test of the battery one cannot say for sure and arguing incomplete data or the poster who raised the issue not giving any feedback is pointless.

As for the argument of something being easy to fix, hence it couldn't be the issue as the service centre would have fixed it, I wouldn't underestimate the negligence and apathy displayed by many Indian motorcycle mechanics.

Back