i won a macbook pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

armaan

Disciple
ok so I attempted this competition thrice the reliance digital/istore contest and the first time I was the runner up and went home empty handed. I was disheartened. Nevertheless I attempted the second time, the price being an iphone 4 ( which I even put up for sale here on TE to no avail) and I won it. This was about a month ore two back. And I attempted this competition again today for a macbook pro and I won the quiz. Totally ecstatic.

If I can do it so can you next time there's such a contest, feel free to ask me about how to go about because maybe my advice as a result of my experiences may come in handy.

Who knows? Try your luck guys!

Firstly, there isn't a registration fee to participate so the question of a scam is out of the question. It is completely free guys. In the eventuality that you do win you have to pay 30% tds. I'll receive mine in a few days and I'll post the pics for sure. There is a saying that if something is too good to be true than it generally isn't and I can understand if there is a bit of skepticism.Once I post the pics I'll tell you how to go about it.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Give us more detail on what was the contest all about, and how to win it!

I never knew reliance was this generous.That you won thrice(almost).Last time i heard their stocks were making new lows of all time.

In short if you want to share details than share rather than trying to prove that you born with lady luck .

Anyways if you really won congrats from the bottomof my heart(i mean a jealous heart)

I agree with Bluffmaster's post above.

Please share the details here, without them this thread is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back