iBhejo Deals Thread

They also have a phone number, will call tomorrow and if the deal is still on, will try to cancel and order again with coupon.
Otherwise 900 is fine for me too.
Or order 2 and sell another for 1100 rs included shipping. Someone will take it :p

EDIT: Out of Stock!

Last edited:
Not really a deal - amazon has a 4 pk for slightly more

Any update on anyone's multi-grooming kit? Any email confirmation or order status update?

I got no Email yet and Order page just shows "Processing" since I ordered.

Any update on anyone's multi-grooming kit? Any email confirmation or order status update?

I got no Email yet and Order page just shows "Processing" since I ordered.
I actually called them the next day to not cancel my order :p (they said I can't cancel it anyways since it's clearance sale product)
They said that it's in processing and I'll get it in 15 days.

and yes, no emails here too.

(they said I can't cancel it anyways since it's clearance sale product)
That's BS. I've cancelled my order and got a refund too on a clearance item.

I tried the groomer today. Its very nice, much better than the wahl I've been using.

Had ordered a joystick recently. Recived it in good condition, problem is they don't share the tracking details with the customer. The delivery guy showed up abruptly one evening to drop off the product.

Regarding their electronics inventory, most of it is straight up old overpriced garbage. There were a couple of good deals.

Also, they have jacked up price of all the products current site-wide by 15% and are currently offering a "15% discount on all the products" , which is very scammy and hilarious at the same time.

Last edited:
Regarding their electronics inventory, most of it is straight up old overpriced garbage. There were a couple of good deals.
Completely agree the whole site itself is half-baked buggy mess and screams scam. The only reason I ordered something is due to the trust factor on this forum and its members here.

Only once in a blue moon some good deal pops up on that site even then it's a little doubtful to me because it's too good to be true. :tearsofjoy:

Hmm so just to be clear, I should not cancel the trimmer order right? I mean is there any chance that they will send some refurb or very old stock crap which may even be non/semi functional? Are they legit or not?

Back