IC : Sapphire HD 2900PRO 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Well i finally got the news on the 2900Pro from Sapphire , the card is for Rs 17200 /- plus the shipping costs .... this is the initial pricing , depending on the orders, the price MAY go down ..... so if ne1 is interested in the card then please vote in the poll here ....
HIS Radeon HD 2900 PRO 512MB Early Test :: TweakTown
The above card is a HIS card , but it wont matter i guess . also this card is being recommended with editors choice badges in other reviws also......
cheers

well this is the pricing i got today so most probs it is confirmed..but final price may vary depending on interests....

I have some questions

1. How many years in the warranty
2. Who is providing the warranty - distributor, manufacturer or reseller?
3. What kind of presence in terms of service centres the company who is providing the warranty have?
4. What is the procedure for claiming warranty and how many days does it take for the replacement etc..

1. All graphic cards in India come with 3 years of warranty.
2. The Warranty is provided by the Distributors.
3. The distributor is Aditya Infotech , and have a very strong presence here.
4. The procedure is normal , if something goes wrong , the card has to be brought to the nearest centre , and then the replacement is made usually within 2-3 weeks.

here are some links that might make people buy the 2900pro.

basically the card is a 2900xt. exact same specs other than the core being 600 compared to 743 of the xt. it can easily be ocd. the mem speed also is 25mhz slower than xt.

you can check the xt review here
Elite Bastards - PowerColor Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB video card review
here is the link for 2900pro flash to 2900xt.
XtremeSystems Forums - View Single Post - 2900 Pro Owners Thread

not to mention the 2900pro runs cooler than the 2900xt as it has 3 heatpipes compared to 2 on the xt.

well then the wait will go on forever , coz when it hits the 200$ mark , newer cards will be out, and then ull wait for them to go lower on the tags , and it goes on n on...the best time to buy sumthin is when u want it

stormblast, you beauty...good post...
and god bless that guy...

Phoenix, when can you take orders on this?
Im nt conforming now, but knowing that will help...

PhOeNiX said:
:D......so how many do i buk for u , vij ????? :D

Well our company as most corporates love shopping abroad...
but still, just let me know when u can ship these. Is this available with u right now?

PhOeNiX said:
well then the wait will go on forever , coz when it hits the 200$ mark , newer cards will be out, and then ull wait for them to go lower on the tags , and it goes on n on...the best time to buy sumthin is when u want it

what i said was in no way to offend you mate, what you are doing is good. I just said it coz I saw the card is available presently on newegg at $280, I might request a friend who is coming from the US in 3rd week of November to bring one and who knows the price might just hit the $200 mark then.....but i have to say reading the reviews and all, this card is a powerhog...

PEACE :cool2:

Shipping out will start on Monday .... and a surprise for you guys , the price has been dropeed , after a bit of me talking with the sapphire guys ........17200/- + ship.....

mav3r1ck said:
...waiting for it to hit the 200$ mark.....

most ridiculous freakin statement I heard...wait till you get grey pal...

I'm interested, slightly lower price would be superb...Yes 2900XT gets hot, too hot for me, the pro would be sweet...

Vandal said:
most ridiculous freakin statement I heard...wait till you get grey pal...

I'm interested, slightly lower price would be superb...Yes 2900XT gets hot, too hot for me, the pro would be sweet...

makes no sense to reply also to such stupid statements. clearly the guy is not even interested in buying & is just dreaming about the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back