IC: SENNHEISER CXL 400 Lanyard in ear earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine - woo hoo ! And they are burning - in, in my ears ! :D

No show off though yet, will have to wait till night for camera's at home

MHI received his senns as well...very crisp and clear mids and highs...the lows arent so prominent yet...hope they get better in time...
Pic on the way

THE PIC

JeDiKnight has given his review and mine is the same. Well about the lows I dont care much as my listening is majorly in Mids and Highs:bleh: and the Senns Excel at that part :D

Pic courtesy: JeDiKnight (HTC Touch Diamond)

im not that far away..Thane.
I checked..it hasnt come to this centre yet..
and tom is a holiday..
So i have to wait till sat :( :(

does someone has a spare extension cable???

searched Nehru place for it, everyone has those ultra cheap cables.

but i have not received the tracking details whereas i have paid and kmd had replied back that payment received

why don't you shop off directly from ebay.com. They would sell like 1000 bucks shipped and come with warranty. you have a larger range to choose from as well.

^yeah right ! that also includes a very very good chance of getting some fakes senns. too :rofl:.

with KMD the deals are smooth.. and when you are getting from newegg ,you know it wont turn out to be a fake.

@ rite: Do you think the people out here are morons to take the pain of getting
these shipped from US. Buddy Please do a search on ebay.in before u make a post.
And yeah if you are able to find a genuine pair with warranty for CXL 400 in
India for a 1000 bucks then you can take mine for free.

Got mine delivered just now. :eek:hyeah: Mids and highs sound very good but lows lack punch which EP630 has. Maybe that will be fine too after burn in period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back