IC::: SENNHEISER Headphones limited number - Get Yours today!!

babhishek

Skilled
Hello

These are prices I have recd. for specific models in the Sennheiser Range of headphones. Please review the prices and let me know your interest.

I will ship anywhere in India - I will provide quotes for the same based on the models you choose and their box size and weight. Original box packing will be retained - no requests for box packing to be removed for reduced shipping rates will be entertained.
These are Sennheisher rates as provided to me, brand new, boxed, and shipped anywhere in India.

Minimum of 10 orders overall or 3 orders for each model will get you the price as mentioned.

These are Sennheisers - they kick ass and are an audiophile's preferred choice over generic headphones!

So come and show your interest/place your orders on the website. If I get a sufficient response - I will confirm these prices and I will ask all of you to PM your address/delivery details!!

I look forward to your support - please post and PM Me for further details. Multiple Orders will be shipped together leading to reduced shipping!

Cheers!

:hap2:

the pricing doesnt seem to be all that great for a IC /GO

i got my HD 201 for as low as 1000 bucks from ebay ..using the coupons .

even otherwise it sells for 1250 .on ebay.

with bill and 2yrs. warranty. :)

check at your dealers end for better pricing.

The HD 201 and the RS120 are not discounted much - the rest of the models are.
The above 2 models are more popular in India than the rest - so cant do much there unless I have a huge demand for these specific models - which might give me something to bargain with, with Sennheiser!

Show some interest guys .... CMON!!!

although your prices seems to be kind of premium, maybe due to your own margins within.

I would request you to switch over to dealer group via asking some moderator/admin regarding it, or let us know the source of your Sennheiser products with their respective name, phone & address.

thanks for the advice coolraghav

This is for ppl who want to buy boxed pack sennheiser headphones hasslefree and at decent prices.
buying off ebay is risky in my experience and this is confirmed by user comments in the ebay threads.
This is a risk free hassle free opportunity to pick up senns -different models at decent prices
So any one who is interested can show their interest. I am not a dealer and am trying to get forum members easy access to senn multiple models as listed.

Interested folks please post and/or PM

babhishek said:
thanks for the advice coolraghav

This is for ppl who want to buy boxed pack sennheiser headphones hasslefree and at decent prices.
buying off ebay is risky in my experience and this is confirmed by user comments in the ebay threads.
This is a risk free hassle free opportunity to pick up senns -different models at decent prices
So any one who is interested can show their interest. I am not a dealer and am trying to get forum members easy access to senn multiple models as listed.

Interested folks please post and/or PM

How is buying off ebay is risky than buying from you ??

@babhishek

can you give a tentative pricing for HD280Pro, HD485, and HD555.
thanks.

also , will you be providing indivdual bills in the person's name? or kindly explain how will the warranty be handled.

That PX100 is quite expensive tbh. I just bought mine yesterday with international warranty for 2.1k. The MX160 is available for 479 bucks.

I'm going to buy a HD205 off ebay later this week for ~2K. Can you get a better price by any chance?

Any other brands that you deal with? Grado, Koss, Shure?

@babhishek - nice try, but your prices don't qualify for a GO

Well, buying of Ebay is pretty secure as along as you spend sometime checking the seller and his ratings...plus it has paisapay as well

Check with your dealers on current Senheiser pricing and then post
Locally, one can get box-packed HD201 with 2 years warranty for 1200-1250

Hello All
I don't deal in Sennheiser - a direct outlet from Senn has opened up in my locality and I was offering options to users based on models available.
I personally have had a tough time sourcing Sennheisers for a decent price and these were prices offered to me. The Senn Store are ready to offer discounts on bulk purchases so I put up the prices as offered to me. If we have orders for items the prices will go down as per them but I haven't discussed the nitty gritty details. They are also ready to stock headphones from the premium line - if there is demand for the same in numbers - they said that its not viable with the current demand.
These are all box packed and sealed with Senn Warranties. These come with Manufacturer warranties as on the box with bill.
I just wanted to give members here an option. There were Senn threads previously - to be imported from Singapore which didn't go through - I wanted a few phones myself badly - and so I thought I'd give options.
The point I am making is some of us have access to Senn Stores/dealers but we don't get the models we want - all other models being available. I was discussing this with the store - and they gave me the prices listed out and I posted the same on the thread.
Currently no other models are available - but they are willing to source the higher end cans if there is volume interest in the same.

Cheers!
:)

The prices of Sennheiser products in India is very high, much high as compared to the US say. This is because they don't have significant presence here (not many people are aware of the importance of a good ear piece), and so they tend to be scarce and pricey. Also the target buyers are the people looking for good, high end stuff. Most people just end up with cheaper earphones / headphones like EP-630, which sound quite good, and great VFM.

So unless you can convince people that the prices are good enough for a GO, they will not respond. Even I want a pair of CX 400, but the price here is just ridiculous. So, am biding my time :)

babhishek said:
Hello All

I don't deal in Sennheiser - a direct outlet from Senn has opened up in my locality and I was offering options to users based on models available.

I personally have had a tough time sourcing Sennheisers for a decent price and these were prices offered to me. The Senn Store are ready to offer discounts on bulk purchases so I put up the prices as offered to me. If we have orders for items the prices will go down as per them but I haven't discussed the nitty gritty details. They are also ready to stock headphones from the premium line - if there is demand for the same in numbers - they said that its not viable with the current demand.

These are all box packed and sealed with Senn Warranties. These come with Manufacturer warranties as on the box with bill.

I just wanted to give members here an option. There were Senn threads previously - to be imported from Singapore which didn't go through - I wanted a few phones myself badly - and so I thought I'd give options.

The point I am making is some of us have access to Senn Stores/dealers but we don't get the models we want - all other models being available. I was discussing this with the store - and they gave me the prices listed out and I posted the same on the thread.

Currently no other models are available - but they are willing to source the higher end cans if there is volume interest in the same.

Cheers!

:)

Says who the Singapore threads dint go through?

Orders were placed not just once but twice :)

Also, one can get much better pricing on Senn stuff via kmd.

mallik said:
So unless you can convince people that the prices are good enough for a GO, they will not respond. Even I want a pair of CX 400, but the price here is just ridiculous. So, am biding my time :)
The CX400s are available for $28 (Rs. 1,456) shipped on ebay right now. Newegg has them in stock for $20 a pop, so I guess $28 is quite reasonable.

gforce said:
The CX400s are available for $28 (Rs. 1,456) shipped on ebay right now. Newegg has them in stock for $20 a pop, so I guess $28 is quite reasonable.

Where? Not on ebay.co.in at least. If you have found a link, please post it. All I can find right now is 3800-3900 :O

Shouldn't there be some rule that members starting GO should mention the name/number of dealer giving offer ? What else can stop the non-registered dealers for starting GO's without paying to TE ? Not fair with other dealer's how pay for the dealer's section.

mallik said:
Where? Not on ebay.co.in at least. If you have found a link, please post it. All I can find right now is 3800-3900 :O
Ebay.co.in? Bro, not even Sonia Gandhi shops there, unless its of the free variety *cough cough* :p . Of course, I was talking about ebay.com. $28 includes shipping and insurance.

gforce said:
Ebay.co.in? Bro, not even Sonia Gandhi shops there, unless its of the free variety *cough cough* :p . Of course, I was talking about ebay.com. $28 includes shipping and insurance.

why would SG shop there, excuse me!

We are talking here of ebay.in with coupons coz its easy to get and no where to go... its good, or you are not aware enough of it to have a good deal...search out !

and regarding ebay.com SENNHEISER shit, you dont know whats real or fake..hard to find out..mostly HK or China sellers..

Back