Audio IDBI debit card works on mp4nation.net?

monty_2009

Disciple
guys i want to buy T-PEOS H200R IEM from mp4nation.net. I've linked my idbi debit card to my Paypal account today which will take approx 7 days to get verified. So wanted to ask if idbi debit cards works for them or not, if not then I'll avoid the wait and order from some other source. Thank you.

P.S sorry if this post doesn't belong in this section, didn't know where else to post.

Last edited:
I use only Credit cards with Paypal and have never linked a debit card before. But, I guess that if it is an International Debit card, it should work.

Why would it need 7 days to verify? If the process is the same as linking Credit cards, all you need is a mobile alert (which is immediate) or statement online (which is not immediate in case of CC, but should be immediate in the case of a debit card) to get the verification code.

In case of debit cards, linking your bank account works this way.. Paypal will send a small amount, total of two transactions, of which the amount number will act as a verifying code. Suppose if they send me $0.30 then that will be my verifying code. And yes, mine is an International Debit card. Lets see if it works once my bank account is completely linked.

Heres the quote - " In 4-6 working days, check your bank account: XYZ BANK LTD . You should see 2 deposits from PayPal on 22 January 2014. Then, go to your PayPal account and enter the amounts to complete the verification process. After you've confirmed your bank account, your Sending and Withdrawal limits will be removed. "

Last edited:
In case of debit cards, linking your bank account works this way.. Paypal will send a small amount, total of two transactions, of which the amount number will act as a verifying code. Suppose if they send me $0.30 then that will be my verifying code. And yes, mine is an International Debit card. Lets see if it works once my bank account is completely linked.

Heres the quote - " In 4-6 working days, check your bank account: XYZ BANK LTD . You should see 2 deposits from PayPal on 22 January 2014. Then, go to your PayPal account and enter the amounts to complete the verification process. After you've confirmed your bank account, your Sending and Withdrawal limits will be removed. "
There is no need to wait for 4-6 working days. Just call the customer service of bank and ask them the transaction details and the paypal code too. You are done.

Back