In one para : what's wrong with our modern diet.

Ramp up testing of food products: Delhi HC to FSSAI
“The FSSAI needs to ramp up testing. It is minimal. What sort of products are we eating? We do not know.There is so much pesticide,” the bench said.

The confusion is evident.
Looks like either you overlooked the kinetic energy example, or perhaps you are totally unaware of mathematics & physics and its utility in daily life (where you don't actually sit with measuring tapes and stopwatches)?

Anyway, the point for an absolute layman on this thread is that saying "calories intake don't matter" is something that calls for experiment and statistically significant results which none of the LCHF/Keto folks have been able to come up with.

The point where people have fat loss results from LCHF/Keto is always where they have cut down their calories, inadvertently, because following a Keto/LCHF will make you less hungry (you may easily end up feeding once in 3-5 days and not feel hungry). High carbs intake usually results in a yo-yo effect where one can start feeling hungry very soon even though body doesn't require, thus actually increasing the overall calorific intake (leading to piling up of lard).

By the way, NO one I know, has actually followed keto diet or even LCHF properly. The actual low carb theory is supposed to replace carbs with fats. Whereas what we see people doing is replace carbs with proteins. These wise people don't understand that amino acid requirement of body is quite low (less than 100g daily) and all the excess protein that they are eating ends up being converted to sugar.

Sorry bhai if I offended you. I wasnt laughing at you.

I was laughing at the guidelines as they seem to be completely outdated and wont do any good to the diabetic and obesity epidemic which has been brought on by these same guidelines for past generation now.

Just my opinion. Nothing against you or anyone. Again sorry, if you took offense from my laugh.

Sorry bhai if I offended you. I wasnt laughing at you.

I was laughing at the guidelines as they seem to be completely outdated and wont do any good to the diabetic and obesity epidemic which has been brought on by these same guidelines for past generation now.

Just my opinion. Nothing against you or anyone. Again sorry, if you took offense from my laugh.
Sorry, bhai, but I am actually laughing at your post.
Which of the ICMR advise, you think, causes or aggravates obesity?

Back