Indian Tri Color T-shirt

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Hi Guys,

I need to buy an Indian Tri-color t-shirt (hopefully the shirt is like 33% each color).
Where can I buy that kind of t-shirt in India? Or even anywhere abroad?
Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
DC.

Thanks for replying, it looks nice but what I really want is an Indian Tricolor t-shirt with 1/3rd saffron, 1/3rd white and 1/3rd green on the whole t-shirt, like upper 1/3rd tshirt is orange, middle 1/3rd is white and the lower 1/3rd is green (and the chakra in between). Any chance of getting those kind of T-shirts anywhere guys, please? :(.

I'm not sure that you are legally allowed to have an exact replica of the flag as an article of clothing here, as far as I know that judgement a few years back only allows everyone to hoist the flag at their place, nothing more. You would probably be able to get a tricolour T Shirt outside India (esp. in England and US) pretty easily.

The reason I need it is that I will be cheering for "Force India" at this years F1 Race at the Spa in Liege,Belgium.

I will try to get hold of an Indian tri-colour but nothing beats an Indian tri-colour tshirt :(.

Darthcoder said:
The reason I need it is that I will be cheering for "Force India" at this years F1 Race at the Spa in Liege,Belgium.

I will try to get hold of an Indian tri-colour but nothing beats an Indian tri-colour tshirt :(.
get white plain tee......paint urself as you want :)...dont forget to wave big(really big) india flag during race ;)...btw forceindia merchandise are available here in reebok showrooms

soggy316 said:
I'm not sure that you are legally allowed to have an exact replica of the flag as an article of clothing here

I guess you are allowed to wear something which has a tri-colour / flag thing but you cannot wear it below the waist line, that is what i know.

STFU Stalker >_<. Indian cricket team is not INDIA FFS (Gannu gets that, he is intelligent).

So guys any more suggestions? I think I will buy one or two force India t-shirts but would still love to have that tri-colour t-shirt :(.

Please make one for yourself.How difficult is it to stitch 3 colored clothes together.

When you are done i am sure you will stand out of the crowd.Though i wonder will India!

Darthcoder said:
STFU Stalker >_<. Indian cricket team is not INDIA FFS (Gannu gets that, he is intelligent).

So guys any more suggestions? I think I will buy one or two force India t-shirts but would still love to have that tri-colour t-shirt :(.
Oh yeah?

Is that why you kept crying about living in India? :p

STFU 2

2en0rax.jpg

He wants something like this. Bigger tricolor pattern and no Sahar ofcourse. I loved this design.

I think DIY would be best.

Back