Internal and External HDD Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I want to buy 1TB WD Mybook, do you have a paypal account or can accept VISA and Mastercard?

I tried ordering the purchase on your website, it only has option to pay by cash, NEFT, or draft on delivery.

Can you let me know the shipped price of Seagate Freeagent Pro 640GB/750GB/1TB to Bangalore ? Also, the price of WD My Passport SE in same capacities ?

hey

i was thinking of getting 1tb/1.5tb/2tb hdd. would you please suggest something that is fast and reliable?

also if you could give me the price of all the sizes of wd black that are available with you...

thanx a ton

Please empty your inbox.
Here's what i wanna pm
Hi i need your account details i have ordered a hdd casing from your website order no.418

I have got this
Bank Account for the Deposit TYPE : SAVINGS BRANCH : PARLIAMENT STREET , New Delhi A/C Number : 05860100013423 Name : Anuj Garg Bank Name BANK OF BARODA IFSC BARB0PARLIA

i told my father to deposit the money and he tried online transfer and he was told the IFSC code was wrong it did not have any numbers in it.

Please give the right account details.

Need 1 SEAGATE INTERNAL 500GB 2.5" HDD....
AND ALSO EXTERNAL CASING FOR MY OLD 160GB SATA 2.5" HDD..
PLEASE QUOTE SHIPPED PRICE FOR SHIPPING TO MP

I need a 2.5" HDD - WD Blue Series 250GB

Lemme know the price shipped to Gurgaon, i wanna buy it asap.

Cheers

Guys, which place in Pune can we get the best deals. Need to buy and 320/500 GB 2.5 External HDD urgently.

Which is the best deal available these days? Even an eBay link would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back