Internet Service in Oshiwara Mumbai

yessir

Disciple
Jan 6, 2011
I currently use Reliance broadnet with 600 kbps (8 am to 10 pm) and 1 mbps(10 pm to 8 am) for 830 bux incl of taxes.
The problem is the service goes down atleast twice a week and it did not work for the past two days. Never had this prob with Airtel but Airtel is expensive.

Please suggest a better service for my area.
I've received an ad from Balaji internet (7 star joint venture) with good rates . 1mbps for 700 bux plus tax. Any1 knows abt their service?

yessir

Disciple
Jan 6, 2011
I would have gone for MTNL long bak, but I don't have their telephone connection. I'll have to take their phone connection too if I need to take internet and it will add to the cost.

Kaleen Bhaiya

Skilled
Nov 15, 2009
Hmm... then if you dont want to buy a connection from mtnl, then i guess you have different pvt. players offering net like reliance, airtel, hathway,TATA(i cant comment on either of them since i dont use any). But even if you purchase be prepared to pay exorbitant prices since they will suck each and every penny for every byte you use.

I guess mtnl should be cheap enough for you because you can use 150rs. default plan (which has only incoming. no outgoing) and the respective BB plan you want. So your default BB bill will have 150+BB plan charge+tax.

MTNL should be the cheapest IMO(if someone corrects me i.e.)..