Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not needed
The iPad is in immaculate condition. Bought it from a member here. Hasn't seen much use. Has a screen guard and camera protector from day. Also has a ESR three fold case.

iPad alone - 45k
Pencil alone - 6k
UAG sleeve - 3k
Combined : 52k

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 267
Doc @ayaskant12 u dint bought this?
Ha ha ha
Ajay has lost all ethics.
We discussed the price . He gave me an offer. I accepted and paid 5k advance.
He said he can ship by next day evening.
SBI anyways didn't allow more than 5k so i thought he will ping me once ready to ship and I will clear the dues before shipping.
Next day he didn't message and I was thinking to myself whether to send the rest or wait. Then decided let him be ready to ship.

Slept at night, morning I saw 5000 in my gpay.
He had finalised deal with someone else without informing me even.
I was taking only iPad and not the pencil so may be he sold to someone taking the whole package but atleast he could have shown some basic courtesy.

I didn't bother to ping him either. Better to stay away from him and his undulating behaviour going forward.

@TheBark please don't ping me on WhatsApp or here with any explanation. I don't need anything.

I didn't want to put it here also but just coz Karan asked its better to write it here.

Ha ha ha
Ajay has lost all ethics.
We discussed the price . He gave me an offer. I accepted and paid 5k advance.
He said he can ship by next day evening.
SBI anyways didn't allow more than 5k so i thought he will ping me once ready to ship and I will clear the dues before shipping.
Next day he didn't message and I was thinking to myself whether to send the rest or wait. Then decided let him be ready to ship.

Slept at night, morning I saw 5000 in my gpay.
He had finalised deal with someone else without informing me even.
I was taking only iPad and not the pencil so may be he sold to someone taking the whole package but atleast he could have shown some basic courtesy.

I didn't bother to ping him either. Better to stay away from him and his undulating behaviour going forward.

@TheBark please don't ping me on WhatsApp or here with any explanation. I don't need anything.

I didn't want to put it here also but just coz Karan asked its better to write it here.
Sure thing. Your refund came to you the day after. You said you’d pay the next day but no payment came. So almost two days later.

To each their own.

Sure thing. Your refund came to you the day after. You said you’d pay the next day but no payment came. So almost two days later.

To each their own.
Yes yes my mistake bro.
We don't have each others WhatsApp numbers I think and we have never discussed anything before. May be that's why we couldn't communicate once before cancelling a deal.

My bad bro. Sorry for crapping the thread.

@mods please delete my message.

Back