iPhone 16GB + XBox 360 + Sony MS + iPhone 3G 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nahi re baba... u only said iphone.... so take the 2G ;) i was the first one to claim the 3G...... so IT IS MINE :D

b.t.w. just jokin.... let the seller decide.... but to let him know, I am confirmed if what I have said in the previous post is true and I dont happen to pick up something else whist this ping pong is going on.

Here is the list of Ppl who PM'ed me in order. My inbox is a warzone. Took me almost 2hrs to sort.

iPhone 2G

Naveen

lide

iPhone 3G

Andrew

Naveen

delguy19

lide

manuvikram007

qsahmed

hilfer (Mr Ahmed beat you by 7 mins)

Xbox

Redcross

Auto

Keane 16

Vinay

Farookh

Aphro_EVO

Agupta

Supra

I'm out of the deal, as the phone is bricked and nitant said that he will be swapping the internal dock port & try unbricking the same. As he says that he himself has unlocked and repaired thousands [Yes thousands thats what he told me] of iphone till date, but as buying a repaired phone for 16k does not make sense...

So me out and search is on for an iPhone 3G :D

andrew327 said:
I'm out of the deal, as the phone is bricked and nitant said that he will be swapping the internal dock port & try unbricking the same. As he says that he himself has unlocked and repaired thousands [Yes thousands thats what he told me] of iphone till date, but as buying a repaired phone for 16k does not make sense...

So me out and search is on for an iPhone 3G :D

bricked? very confusing deal it seems andrew :bleh: I think it aint to be either wid u or me.. i probably be getting iphone 3gs for 25K :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back