iPod Touch 8Gb 3Generation Pc suite ?

Have u installed itunes??That should be enough na

U mean u wanted to copy songs on it via pc right?I just downloaded the latest itunes version that was enough for me to transfer songs files via pc

Download ITUNES and / or PC SUITE

PC Suite will only work after you have installed itunes, just incase you decide to install PC Suite, make sure you go to the language folder in the setup & delete everything except English.

That would be all

malhotraraul said:
Download ITUNES and / or PC SUITE

PC Suite will only work after you have installed itunes, just incase you decide to install PC Suite, make sure you go to the language folder in the setup & delete everything except English.

That would be all

Raul your pc suite link is of chinese application or did i messed while downloading?

The default language of iPhone PC Suite is Chinese simplified. To change it, find the folder" LangPack" under the extracted folder, delete "zh-CN.lang" and "zh-TW.lang". (There is still Chinese when initializing, but after that it will be fine).

What is PC Suite for iPod. AFAIK iPod syncs only with iTunes. Tho I have modded my iPod way too much that I can dl and install any app that I find. Still dunno how to get the free app on iStore tho :(

Back