Audio Is AL MX5021 discontinued?

ami_07

Disciple
hi frends-yesterday only i went to purchase MX5021 & i searched it on many stores but i got to heard that this one has been discontinued and not available also and MX6021 is it's updraded model and was available also.

Is it right ? should i go for MX6021 ?

Well, i gave an order for the MX5021 at a local dealer about a month back. It came back after about 3 weeks later from Bombay saying that the model is no longer available and has been discontinued. So it may be true.

yup it has been discontinued.....Rare to find them now, Please remember since they have been discontinued u may not get proper service if u buy them now.

pranut said:
, Please remember since they have been discontinued u may not get proper service if u buy them now.

Now from where did this came up ..?
Any product even after being discontinued is supplied with parts for few years as is the gen policy.

It had been discontinued long back in the US and i had reported that last year itself. Seems like the Indian stocks have exhausted as well.

I going to get mine today only.. Its true it has been discontinued however still available. You can check on e-bay as well. I ordered mine from e-bay. Hopefully will receive today! :)

Tron05 said:
^ at what price are you getting it?

btw, got mine for 7.7k in hyderabad

i spoke too early... :( just got call from the dealer saying it was the last piece (in india) that he had and while transporting it, it got damaged.. He is ready to refund or asking if i want to go for MX6021..

What to do??

(btw i was getting it for 6850 including shipping :hap2: after using the ICICI coupon 1000/- bucks off)

^Get a refund I'd say and hunt for the MX5021 in your locality. I'm sure there must be at least a piece left lol. Where are you put up btw?

Desecrator said:
^Get a refund I'd say and hunt for the MX5021 in your locality. I'm sure there must be at least a piece left lol. Where are you put up btw?

delhi... but it would be around 7.7k something locally.. (the ebay deal was sweeet)

Back