Laptops Is extension of warrenty after 1 year possible for Apple Macbook Pro??

sanjiv

Disciple
Ok i bought a Apple Macbook Pro last year in end of July with a integrated 6750M 1GB but i did not get the Three Years Extended Warranty at the shop because of a rather limited budget, i bought the MBP after a very detailed compare to the m14x "6750m vs 555m"

I generally use Windows 7 and use all the fix's so its my complete laptop for gaming/movies/etc. Very satisfied with the buy but then remembered about the 3year warranty went to inquire its price and i was told its 19K. 19K for just a simple warranty cover after thinking a lot i decided not to get it.

I had asked for some lesser packs but i was told its only a 3years option that's it.

Now today a friend told me that Apple also does 1year post warranty "warranty", thus in effect 1year apple care is it true? Does any1 know about it because the dam reliance istore support does not....

Try Calling on these number,might be they can provide some Info
[h=3]Apple sales enquiries[/h]For sales enquiries call 1800 425 4646 (toll free) or080 2574 4646. Lines are open Monday-Saturday, 09:30-18:30.

Try Calling on these number,might be they can provide some Info
Apple sales enquiries

For sales enquiries call 1800 425 4646 (toll free) or080 2574 4646. Lines are open Monday-Saturday, 09:30-18:30.

Thanks for the numbers but they were a lost cause according to there is only 1 extension that is the Apple care pack which is for 3y around 20K and needs to be done with in the warranty period.

no it is not. only works if u do it withing the warranty period. not after

Humm that is pretty much what i figured out, apparently my friend was not correct. Oh well time to see how to take care of my MBP so that it does not die out on me.. "My speakers got replaced twice under warranty :("

Back