Just Cause 2 - Discussion Thread

Been playing this game since last Saturday. Loving it. Slightly repetitive esp. the Stronghold capture missions but nevertheless the gameplay is refreshing. :D

I love roaming around with that minigun and shooting those choppers, fuel depots, gas tanks, transformers, radio antennae and what not.

The best part is roaming around the vast land using the grappling hook and the parachute. And stealing choppers' off the enemies and using them. :p

Took down the Japanese, Russian and Chinese leaders yesterday.

Been playing it for 2 weeks.. very fun game! As long as the player does not divulge too much into story-line (or the lack of it) it's one of the best sandbox, open-environment game. I quickly completed the quest missions and now I'm flying throughot the Panau Island, blowing things up nad doing crazy things! :D Also, it's a great game for travelling because it has got some of the best Outdoor graphics. I regularly take a Prop-plane or Heli or ordinary cars and travel throughout the island. Very nice place! :)

I uninstalled the game and its OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF my COMPPPPPPP after i played it for quite some time.. too repetative and one of the reasons i bumped JC1 off my system as well.. Shooting Fuel Depots and chopper is fun.. but its yawning after a while..

... Now not even bothered to finish the game :p

Completed it finally! :D

Baby Panau my arse. His god damn ninjas who vanishes and his bloody rocket launcher which shoots about 5 rockets at a time. :mad:

PS: Kinda repetitive like I said before but lasted a good week for me. I generally complete a game in about 2~3 days' time. The gameplay time was shown as 18 hours in total.

^ Same here.. my finish time is similar.. but not this one at all!! this was too sad and boring.. it was repetitive but not in exciting way!.. i prefered WANTED game based on movie which was damn awesome and cool.. different genre though

Loved it. Its more fun to play than GTA IV. Creating chaos blowing up stuff,flying around, ground to air in just no time ,nice graphics,crash planes,grappling around,hijack helicopter,car ,bikes. :2guns: Kill Kill Kill!!!

This game really rocks, felt a bit repetitive after sometime but still it has gorgeous graphics and gameplay is fun. The different uses of the grappling hook is really what stands out. Great game.

wr8_utd said:
What are the RAM requirements for this?

I have 2GB RAM on my Windows 7. Will it work?
I played it on my system with x64 Ultimate with 2gigs of RAM. No problems whatsoever. :)

And I missed it , i was about to buy it , had typed the credit card no but right then my intenet stopped working came back just now and now its $20

Back