Koss Products - First Deal Koss Porta Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Few Units of The Koss Porta Pros Have Landed .The Following Is The Deal And The Pricing .

t02gio.jpg

Well Its Hard To beat the Lows "Bass" of this amazing Headphone .This possibly is the world's Best Value for Money Headphone In Portable Fold-able Style .All This is Ready Stocks And New Stock Comes Every Month From USA .

Pricing @ Rs :2441/- + Tax 5% + Shipping Rs :85/-

Link To Website -> Koss Porta Pro Headphones

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me ......
  • Warranty Is Applicable in USA Only and Its 100% Percentage Authentic Purchase In USA

Parv said:
Why no warranty paaji :(

At-least warranty against DOA? BTW Nice price :)
Parv ,

Of Course DOA Warranty is There ,I Had Got Grado SR80i And SR60i Also Along With Zirconia RP-HJE900 Earphones .They Were Sold Out In Flat 4 Hours Online On My Shop .

Lol ,Anyways ,

We Have More News ,Now We Are Official SUB DISTRIBUTORS Of Koss In Chandigarh .We Are Placing a Order Of These Products Next Week to Our Principals .The Listing Of The Same Is under Progress On Our Website In The following Sections And A Large No Of Products Should Be Listed In The Website Soon .

Link To Headphones -> Koss Headphones On Lynx Website

Link to Earphones - > Koss Earphones On Lynx Website

Note :

All Koss Products That We Would Sell Via Proper Channel Would Be With Lifetime Warranty And Rates Would Be high .The Rates On The Website Are Without 5% Additional Taxes + Shipping .We will Keep Importing Koss From US Of Models Whose Rates Are Less There .

karan_n8 said:
The price is kinda high.

Toxic's friend is giving them for 1400 with local warranty.
really i think i saw 1700 in his thread ...and am not sure about warrranty too! :)

please check.

strategy said:
really i think i saw 1700 in his thread ...and am not sure about warrranty too! :)

please check.
Yaar ,

Theek Hai Koi Tension Nahi ,Issue Is People Like To Buy From People Who Are Approachable ,In His case I Have Seen People Cribbing About Not Reaching Him On Telephone And This is Rarely a Case With Me .

Guys ,

Product Addition Of Koss With Local Lifetime Warranty Is Done ,In India With Lifetime Warranty Koss Porta Pro Sells for Rs :4000/- .Please Check My Website For Pricing Updates .

madjack said:
Hey even I want grado sr 80 or 60. Do you plan to get more?
Yes ,

Of Course I Will ,But They Sell Before I Get Them Locally In My Office Only ,Please Contact Via PM If you Wanna Buy alright .

Hi ,
just Checked Ebay India and Found Out That No One Matches My Rate ,Hence i Decided To close This Deal And Sell It At More Rate On Ebay Or Some Other Place .Mods Can shift This To Closed Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back