Lalu Yadav's English

:lol: at his english but nevermind he has some serious brains and he did a brilliant job working as Railway Minister increasing the profits of railways by whooping Rs. 25,000 crore

Weren't those "profits" purely on the basis of change in accounting practices ?? I remember Mamta banerjee cribbing about inflated profit figures when she came to power .

jugaad1 said:
Weren't those "profits" purely on the basis of change in accounting practices ?? I remember Mamta banerjee cribbing about inflated profit figures when she came to power .
NO ! Even if he did ramalingarajuism on the books , the railways were making a net profit - I think he just added another zero after 2500 , still I really dont mind , Indian Railways made profits after a long time :p

iyengar said:
He is genius in his own ways

eBRo
Gosh, look at his expression when he first reacts to the interruption ... as if he'd pull out a country-made out of his pajamas.

Plus, it feels he is faking the rustic part ... he can translate "Laloo Yadav has done tremendous work" (watch the vocab) but he can't translate the rest of it properly???

jugaad1 said:
According to mamta even basic accounting practice werent applied by lalu and figures were inflated.Like saying the profits shown by lalu didnot applied any loss,expenditure on its books.Even tax were not shown which the railway has to pay as income tax.Just gross profit were shown and said we made this much thousand crore profit whereas profit wasnt that much.It was just show good factor and feel proud

Anyways Mamata wont last long on chair she have shown her discomfort as she more interested to rule the state rather than railway hence we hardly see her at spot after any accident

MAGNeT said:
According to mamta even basic accounting practice werent applied by lalu and figures were inflated.Like saying the profits shown by lalu didnot applied any loss,expenditure on its books.Even tax were not shown which the railway has to pay as income tax.Just gross profit were shown and said we made this much thousand crore profit whereas profit wasnt that much.It was just show good factor and feel proud

Anyways Mamata wont last long on chair she have shown her discomfort as she more interested to rule the state rather than railway hence we hardly see her at spot after any accident
So u want someone whos kind of enemy to Lalu will be saying that Lalu is great and has done lot of works and increased the profit ?? .. i think mamta wants to be in power and not to get kicked off the chair ... :rofl:

=CrAzYG33K= said:
[OT]

What type of embedding is that? I thought only youtube vids could be embedded here..

[/OT]
Well..Thats a facebook video that I'm embedded. I think not you can embed only youtube videos but also any flash video.

Back