MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hello,

I have the following drive available for sale:
Manufacturer: Seagate
Model: Barracuda Pro
Capacity: 10TB
Interface: SATA
Product Link: https://www.seagate.com/www-content/datasheets/pdfs/barracuda-pro-12-tbDS1901-7-1707US-en_US.pdf
Qty Available: 10+
Warranty: DOA & 7 days testing warranty
Optionally warranty of 1 Year can be purchased separately for Rs. 1500 extra per drive.

Price: Rs. 10000/- (which brings the pricing to be at Rs. 1000/1TB)
Shipping Fee: flat Rs. 300/- anywhere in India

Please note that I cannot plug in each HDD and share its health information, so at the time of purchase, before making any payment you will be provided with a screenshot from the HDSentinal app about the health and S.M.A.R.T information.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-30 at 1.18.06 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-11-30 at 1.18.06 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-11-30 at 5.36.54 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone that has shown interest in these drives. Unfortunately, I am putting this and all other sales thread on hold till the weekend (Sunday 3rd Dec 2023) as I have some urgent obligations that need to be fulfilled and my time would be utilized elsewhere. Those who have paid will get their shipments on time. I am not open to new sales for the next 3 days.

Interested. Pls dm once you get stock of a high capacity drive as I wish to remove some of the 4tb drives in use in my rig and upgrade to higher capacity.
PS: No indian warranty based on sn ?

Trying to crack a deal, so will update once its done.
Usually no warranty item, either you get brand new(recertified) with testing warranty or used for a couple of years with testing warranty. nothing else.

Trying to crack a deal, so will update once its done.
Usually no warranty item, either you get brand new(recertified) with testing warranty or used for a couple of years with testing warranty. nothing else.
You mean drives with "manufacturer recertified" or "seller recertified" label?

Back