LCD TV, REFRIGERATOR & A/C needed

Suggest : LCD TV, REFRIGERATOR & A/C needed

Hiya ppl, im gonna be purchasing myself

2x 1 LCD TV [32' 720p will do fine], Budget = 33000 (each)
1 Refrigerator, Budget = 45000
2x 1 Air Conditioner [Window only], Budget = 27000 (each)

Now, I did pay a visit to Sony, Samsung & Hitachi & im confused about what to purchase & what not. So here I am asking my buddys to help me out with some serious money spending :) .

Please do give me ideas about the pricing of various items as you recommend them to me

Paid a visit to Sony World, Samsung, Hitachi & to Croma yesterday . I guess in tied up between purchasing a 32 inch Sony Ex300 and a Samsung 5 Series Full HD TV . Now thinking of the matter , im gonna be connecting my Television via HDMI to the box 360 as well as extending it as a secondary PC monitor to watch Movies via XBMC. Will there be any loss of quality on the FullHD Samsung as all my movies are in 720p Formate. Also, i wish to know which of the above said two TVs will give me a better output on the standard DTH cable service ? The DTH Cable service is very important to the women in the household.

Coming to A/C's i was surprised to find that there arent any 1.5 Ton Window acs that are more than 3 star rated !! So im Looking at either a Top of the line Hitachi for 26k or a OGeneral Ac for a similar price. Which one shall i opt for ?

Please guide me :)

Go with whatever among Hitachi or General is cheaper - you will not go wrong here since both are top-of-the-line AC manufacturers and caters to HVAC installation sin industrial setups as well. Not to mention the Japanese tech under the hood. :p

As for the 3 star rating - do not be blindly taken away by these ratings. For a daily usage of say 4~5 hours, the difference between a 3 star or a 5 star rated AC will not be substantial.

Finally, for the LCD TV, the 32EX300 is not a full HD panel but the 32EX400 is. The latter is expensive though. The Samsung 5 series with the letter C in the model number belongs to the 2010 lineup (eg. LA32C550) whereas the letter B in the model number belongs to the 2009 lineup. Furthermore, there should not be much of a difference in the PQ between the 2 panels. So both are relatively good choices for an entry level full-HD display.

I'd vote for the C530 or the newer C550. The price difference is not much between the two if you bothered enquiring. :)

The C530 is a 2009 model and the C550 is a 2010 model. FYI.

Back