Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

So..

The manager didnt call me. I called him. He said will get back by 6pm today. I got a call by 6.18pm.

He said the HDD was out of stock and he expects a shipment tmrw. So he says i can expect the shipping details also tmrw. :(

My Thoughts&Rants: Letsbuy.com - Should you really buy? - Part 2

:OT:

Yup.. I used to get various experience like these. But never shared. Only shared when things go out of control. I started a blog to keep like an account for all these.

Just a start. I plan to write some personal stuff also. Its just for me and my friends.. :D

Lots of people "like" my weird thoughts about stuff. So what the heck. Better late than never. :D

Looks like freecharge is not giving the 500off coupons anymore. Looks like the glorious 500off on 2500 are no more (20%).

Just checked. The 100off on 500 are still up.

The yebhi one looks good though 500off on 1500. Wow. 33.33%

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I just recharged and got two 500 off coupons for yebhi. None works. So essentially I got donkey balls instead of dicsount coupons. Freechrage sucks, yebhi sucks.
what are you trying to buy ? Yebhi coupons are not applicable on mobiles and cameras (mentioned by freecharge).

Sarath_ said:
Looks like freecharge is not giving the 500off coupons anymore. Looks like the glorious 500off on 2500 are no more (20%).

Just checked. The 100off on 500 are still up.

The yebhi one looks good though 500off on 1500. Wow. 33.33%

its there with blackberry logo , letsbuy.com 500 off on 2500.

I ordered PS3 today payed with sbi maestro debit card but there is no email from cc of conformation the amount is already transfered from my acc how much time will it take to get the conformation need help its my first order plz reply asap thanx

Generally you get an email stating that you've placed your order and it is under process, almost instantly. Make sure you entered the right email address and/or check your junk mail :)

^ After successful payment , were you redirected to letbuy which showed any order confirmation ?

If not, then money might have stuck at the payment gateway. Either you will receive refund or Letsbuy will manually process the order after payment confirmation from payment gateway.

May take 2-3 days to reflect.

Oh yeah. Lol. it was pretty hideous. "get 500off on Blackberry and other items worth 2500 & more" LOL...thanks for that

I was just going to name my coupons "my precious"

ramanujpatro said:
^ After successful payment , were you redirected to letbuy which showed any order confirmation ?

If not, then money might have stuck at the payment gateway. Either you will receive refund or Letsbuy will manually process the order after payment confirmation from payment gateway.

May take 2-3 days to reflect.
No order confirmation from letsbuy got email from ccavenue for payment any thing else that i can do for making sure that they get the payment thanx

I ordered a PS3 move bundle yesterday at 11:55 in the night and they've already shipped the order.

I wish I had a way to get some old stock with FW lt 3.55. I'll have to buy game discs now since they have a new stock now with updated FW.

Dont worry mate 3.73 lvl.0 has been decrypted. Its only a matter of time before u get to play *ahem* games. But in all honesty do buy uc3 atleast its really worth the asking price.

janes said:
No order confirmation from letsbuy got email from ccavenue for payment any thing else that i can do for making sure that they get the payment thanx

Email them your debit card bank statement.

Back