WTB Lian li sl120 uni fans

i know but you'll genuinely be waiting for a long time, these fans come in limited quanities and then get sold out quickly. Someone who has bought them about 6-8 months ago won't have a reason to sell them unless they are selling the whole rig. Historically whenever these fans do come to get sold were selling for about 1500/- bucks at the very least that too without a controller. I have been kicking myself for not purchasing 4 argb arctic fans when they were in stock purchasing two and thought will purchase them at a later date, they have been out of stock for more than six months now and my build is still incomplete, mailing arctic also hasn't helped so I've asked a friend to hand carry them from canada. And that too for a 30 percent hike in pricing. Because arctic's indian pricing was genuinely quite competitive. Availability is going to be an issue for the forseeable time to come because of global supply issue. Thats of course just my opinion. But if you're serious about completing a build, genuinely consider getting new ones, infact I would suggest going for the infinity ones as they are only 200/- more expensive.

As a footnote I was looking to get some SL120's but due to availability issues ended up going for arctics

i know but you'll genuinely be waiting for a long time, these fans come in limited quanities and then get sold out quickly. Someone who has bought them about 6-8 months ago won't have a reason to sell them unless they are selling the whole rig. Historically whenever these fans do come to get sold were selling for about 1500/- bucks at the very least that too without a controller. I have been kicking myself for not purchasing 4 argb arctic fans when they were in stock purchasing two and thought will purchase them at a later date, they have been out of stock for more than six months now and my build is still incomplete, mailing arctic also hasn't helped so I've asked a friend to hand carry them from canada. And that too for a 30 percent hike in pricing. Because arctic's indian pricing was genuinely quite competitive. Availability is going to be an issue for the forseeable time to come because of global supply issue. Thats of course just my opinion. But if you're serious about completing a build, genuinely consider getting new ones, infact I would suggest going for the infinity ones as they are only 200/- more expensive.

As a footnote I was looking to get some SL120's but due to availability issues ended up going for arctics
At first I wanted to go for cm mf120 halo but after reading about their poor performance as radiator fans cancelled the plan.Then decided to go for Arctics p12 cancelled as no hub included then went for Deep cool fc 120 cancelled due to noise issues. There are not lot of good looking white fans and my case is o11 dynamic white so finally decided to go lian li uni infinity or sl v2. Tbh the more i research about the topic the more absurd everything looks including price performance looks. I decided I'll purchase fans at last after contacting every store and tbh even if fans are expensive I'll buy them slowly and make sure not to go over budget. If you have some more suggestions please let me know Arctics is one of the best fans only this holding it back is availability and no hub included:(

Back