WTB Looking for a psu gold tier 850+ watt

Why not brand new such as this bro?

Not a Corsair but their customer service has been pretty good for me.
haven't heard great things about this lineup ,cant go new as the new corsair rme series as coil whine issues and the rmx is no longer available in India.on top of everything price of new one has skyrocketed recently the so called atx 3.0 tax

I have always wondered how silent environment/close one needs to be to actually get disturbed by coil whine of a pc psu especially if using a pc with graphics card & few case fans.
I have a fractal define 7 xl the case is especially built to isolate noise but it cannot isolate the noise from psu ,coil whine also means the build quality of the fan isn't great.makes no sense to pay premium price for an inferior component

I have a fractal define 7 xl the case is especially built to isolate noise but it cannot isolate the noise from psu ,coil whine also means the build quality of the fan isn't great.makes no sense to pay premium price for an inferior component
You keep a case like Fractal Define 7 XL on your table because I can't think of any other scenario where this massive case sitting under a table/in a corner can transmit psu coil whine to a user's ears?

Back